✿Chapter 1✿

Lacey POV:
It has been a seven years since me and my sister were born.Sometime soon we will stop growing.I was wearing a black dress that Aunt Alice got me last week.

Last week she took everyone shopping for the perfect outfit.And when I say everyone,I mean everyone.Even the guys.It was hilarious watching Aunt Alice make all the guys try on clothes.

Renesmee walks in.She was wearing a orange pink peach dress.It was really pretty.It complimented her figure..or are figure technically.

"You look pretty."I tell her as I put in my earrings.

"Thank you.So are you."She smiles. "Ready?"

"I don't think I'll ever be ready."I say and she laughs.We always make fun of our family to make it seem more normal.We link arms and go to the party.

There were pink,black,purple,and blue decorations everywhere.There scented candles everywhere and a large cake that says 'Happy Birthday Renesmee and Lacey!'.We hug our parents.

"Happy birthday girls."our parents say at the same time.

"Thank you."me and Ness state.

'Jinx.'I hear a voice in my head say.I roll my eyes.Ever since me and Ness were babies we could talk telepathically.Our parents hand us a box.Mine was pink and Ness' was purple.

We open it at the same time.It was a necklace that had our initials engraved in it.We smile and put them on.I am then in a very hug.I knew instantly that it was Seth.

"Happy birthday."He smiles.

"Thank you."I state."So..wheres my present?"

He laughs and hands me a box.I tear off the wrapping paper and open the box.I gasp.It was a signed Taylor Swift lithograph.I've seen these online.But they were a lot of money.

"Ness,look at this."I say holding back any tears.She gasps.

"Oh my god."She breathes."That is defiantly a great gift."

I go over to him and hug him.He was seriously the best person ever.We then sit down in the family room.There was a slideshow of our lives from birth to now. Me and Ness laughed and cried the entire time.

Then it was time for the birthday cake. Everyone sang happy birthday.Me, Seth,Ness,Jake,and Leah were the only ones that ate the cake for obvious reasons.Soon enough the best night of my life ended.