33. New Students

3rd Person POV
The Outcasts met at Izuku and Katsuki's house and decided to teleport to the Midoriya household. They all had breakfast together with Hisashi, Akane, and the kids. The talked about their music career and school life.

"Well Kat and I have some bug news!" Izuku said happily. Everyone at the table got quiet wondering what the news is. "Are you pregnant again?" Hisashi asked in a teasing tone Katsuki. "No Dad!" Katsuki said while blushing. "What is it?" Akane asked. "Well Nezu is allowed Fuji, Touka, Daichi, and Eiji into UA!" Katsuki said excitedly. "REALLY!?" the group of 4 exclaimed in unison. "Are they joining our class?" Jiro asked. "Sadly no. Nezu said that our class already has more students and our class is way stronger than 1b, so it's only far to put them in 1B." Izuku said sadly. "That's fine with us. We are happy that we get to be in the hero course with you guys." Eiji said and the rest of the group nodded in agreement.

"Well we have to leave early so you guys can meet the principal and tour the school." Izuku said. They all grabbed onto Izuku and Katsuki and teleported infront of the school. "Wow! It's huge!" Touka exclaimed. "Let's go." Katsuki said. The group followed them and gave them a tour of the school. The 4 of them were amazed at how big the school is. After touring the school they arrived at the Principals office.

"Good Morming boys. Are these the 4 new students? And why is Ms.Jiro here." Nezu asked. "Good morning Nezu. Yes these 4 are the new students and Jiro is with us because she's apart of our friend group." Izuku said. "Well I'm glad that you two found a friend inside your class." Nezu said happily.

"Well can you 4 tell me your quirks." Nezu said. " My quirk is ghoul" Touka said (it's the same as Tokyo ghoul but she doesn't need blood). "My quirk is blood arts. I can do things with my blood and harden it." Daichi said. " My quirk is black widow. I go through a transformation that makes my nails longer and changes my body composition. In the transformation I can poison people with my nails, release black smoke that hypnotizes people, and release black widow spiders to attack my enemy's." Fuji said. "My quirk is shadow control. If I connect my shadow with someone else's I gain control of them. I can lengthen it to connect to other shadows. It's not that strong during the day, but it's really strong at night." Eiji said confidently.

"Wow you guys two were right about them. Their quirks are really strong." Nezu said happily. "Thank you!" The four said with a smile. "Well I'm guessing that Izu and Kat told you that you are in 1B?" Nezu asked. "Yea they did." Daichi said. "Good. Well class is about to start and hope you enjoy your time here at UA." Nezu said before signaling them out his office. "Yes sir." The four of them said before casually walking out his office.

"Well goodluck. Come to our class if you need anything." Katsuki said to the four before walking off with Jiro and Izuku. "Alright bye." The four waves before entering their full classroom.

"Who are you guys?" A blond haired boy said. "Well these are the new transfer students." the teacher said. "My name is Vlad King your new home room teacher. Now introduce yourselves." Vlad king said. The group of four introduced themselves and their quirks. "Now we can beat those class 1A losers." A blonde said with a menacing smirk. "We may be strong enough to beat 90% of 1A, but there are still some people in the class stronger than us." Eiji said. "How do you even know how strong class 1a is?" A girl with orange hair asked and don't mind Monoma he is obsessed with 1A. Also my name is Kendo." Kendo said. " Do you guys know Izuku and Katsuki?" Fuji asked. "Yea they are the married couple. Katsuki so cold and closed off, while Izuku is closed off but nicer. The also have an outside group of friends that they brag about." Monoma said. "Well us 4 are the group of friends outside of school. They convinced us to become hero's, so they asked Nezu to let us in." Daichi said. "Alright enough questions. Get to your seats so we can start class." Vlad King instructed

With Class 1a
Izuku, Katsuki, Jiro walked into class just to here conversations about the new students. "Did you guys here about the new students?" Mina asked while the whole class looked at us. "Yea they're our friends." Izuku said with a smile. The whole class got quiet. "Wait are you talking about your friends that are outside of the school?" Uraraka asked. Katsuki nodded. "Katsubro you have to introduce us." Kirishima said before slinging his arm around Katsuki's shoulder.

"Get your arm off me Shitty hair. And I don't have to do shit." Katsuki said while throwing Kirishima's arm off his shoulder. "C'mon bro we want to see your friends." Denki said. "They probably won't like you guys anyway." Katsuki responded. "Hey we aren't so bad!" Uraraka said with a pout. "Whatever" Katsuki replied before teleporting to his seat.

"Guys can you calm down. You will prolly meet them at lunch since Kat, Kyoka, and I are most likely going to eat lunch with them." Izuku said. The class got quiet again before Mina broke the silence. "Since when we're you on a first name basis with Jiro?" Mina asked. "Everyone in our group calls eachother by our first name. The only reason why we let you guys call us our first name is because Kat and I have the same last name." Izuku said plainly. Aizawa walked into class with an annoyed expression. " Everyone to your seats so we can begin class!" he yelled. "Yes sensei!" the class responded before going to their seats.