23. Class Rep and Break-In

Izuku's POV
The reporters at school this morning were so annoying. I don't know why they act so childish pointing cameras and shoving microphones into students faces. All we want to do is get into school with no problems, but all they want to us act pushing and put their hands on us. Kat and I couldn't deal with it so we just teleported into the classroom.

"Good Mornning class, today you guys are going to be picking your class representatives." Aizawa said. "FINALLY A NORMAL HIGH SCHOOL ACTIVITY!" Kaminari exclaimed. I honestly don't want to be class representative. It's a waste of time and I don't have any of it to spare. And I know Kat isn't going to be representative. Hopefully they figure this out quickly. "You guys can start deciding who's the representatives. I'm going to sleep, so don't bother me." Aizawa said before going into his yellow sleeping bag.

"I think we should do a vote to decide who the representatives are." Iida says. "That's a great idea!" Uraraka exclaimed. "How do we know if someone voted for themselves?" Kirishima asks. "Does it matter if someone voted for themselves. Not ever person in this class is going to vote for themselves, so someone is going to have the most votes regardless. Also don't vote for me because I don't have time to be representative and nor do I want to be representative. If you guys do vote for me and I do win I'm handing my duties to four eyes. Izu I'm going to sleep so wake me up when it's lunch." Kat says before putting his head down. I chuckle at Kats statement and our classmates faces. I can already tell most of them don't like him because of his attitude.

"I agree with Kat and don't vote for me because I don't have time to be representative." I told them with a smile. "Why don't you have time to representative?" Uraraka asks shyly with a faint blush on her cheek. " What I in my time is no ones business, so please don't ask again." I said in a soft tone. " We are you classmates, we should share these things with eachother." Iida says while chopping his hands. "Just because we are classmates doesn't mean I have to tell everyone my personal life. It's called a personal life for a reason." Katsumi spat. I honestly didn't think she was going to agree with me. "Guys can we calm down and vote." Izumi says peacefully.
After voting
"Well um after counting the votes the class representatives are Katsuki and Izuku." Mono says nervously. "What did you say? Didn't we clearly say that we didn't have time to be representatives." Katsuki said with a menacing tone. " We still voted for you both anyway since you guys are the strongest and the smartest in the class." Kirishima says. "Well clearly you guys aren't smart if you couldn't follow simple request." Katsuki spat. "Kat we can just give our roles to Momo and Iida." I said trying to calm him down. "Tch whatever" Katsuki says before going on his phone. The lunch bell suddenly rings and I see everyone get up and leave with their friend groups.

Katsuki's POV
I see Izu invited to eat lunch with round face, fours eyes, big tits, and frog girl. I'm glad that he is making more friends, because he genuine seems happy.

Right when I was about to teleport to the roof, I was stopped by raccoon eyes, shitty hair, dunce face, scotch tape, and earphones. "Hey come eat lunch with us bro!" I turned to see shitty hair with a big grin on his face. " I am not your bro, so don't call me that." I said with a glare. "C'mom Katsubabe please eat lunch with us" Mina asks. "Raccoon eyes leave me alone." not bothering to look at her. " Guys he clearly doesn't want to eat lunch with us, so why bother him?" I heard earphones say. Hmm she's not bad, she knows how to respect boundaries and she seems chill and would definitely fit in with the outcast. "But we want to be friends with him and we aren't going to stop until he joins us." Kaminari says. They are getting on my nerves. " I'll sit at your table all I ask for is to not talk to me, touch me, or include me in your conversations." I say with clear venom in my voice. "Yes sir. The baku squad is now complete!" All of the except earphones exclaimed.  These people are weird.

3rd Person POV
The bitchsquad, Katsusquad (bakusquad but since he's no longer a bakugou it got renamed), and the Izusquad (Izuku,Uraraka, Iida, Tsuyu, and Momo) are all eating lunch in the cafeteria. After 20 minutes the school alarm sounds and you can see all the students screaming and running out the cafeteria.
                              Telepathy
'Kat do you know what's going on?"
'No I don't. Let's use radar to see what's going on.'
'It seems like the reporters broke into the school, but the school gate looks like it's been disintegrated'
'Let's go tell Nezu'
                                Telepathy End
Both boys teleported into Nezu's office. They were met with Nezu, All Might, and Aizawa. "What seems to be the problem?" Nezu asks. "We think a villian used the reporters out front as a distraction." Katsuki responds. "Why do you think that?" Aizawa asks. "The front gate seems to be disintegrated. Using the reporters as a distraction will make it easier for them to come in UA and get what they want. If I were a villian I probably would've done the same." Izuku says nonchalantly. "What do you think they came here for?" Nezu asks curiously. "Well if I were a villain, I would've used this opportunity to break in and find files on up coming class exercises that are off campus and include All Might." Katsuki explain. "Why would they want me?" All Might asks while Aizawa and Nezu look interested in our theory. "Well I think that they are an organized villian group because of their flawless plan and the way they didn't attack anyone after getting in. Them not attacking shows that they are obviously thinking about the long run. If they are a villian organization they clearly want to end you since you are the so called Symbol of Peace." Izuku explains.

"You problem children thought this through thoroughly." Aizawa says with a grin. "Not really. All it took was some easy observation and critical thinking." Katsuki says plainly. "Nezu are there any trips with All Might that are happening soon?" Izuku asks. "Your Class is going to USJ tomorrow and All Might, Aizawa, and Thirteen are supposed to be your instructors." Nezu responded. "If I'm being honest All Might is going to do something tomorrow which makes him not be able to be there while the villians are attacking. You can either hire extra hero's or you can just let me, Izu, and caterpillar sensei handle it." Katsuki says. "You guys are just first year students, what makes you think you can handle a villian attack!" Aizawa exclaims. " We would explain to you, but we honestly don't want All Bitch hearing since we don't like him and we don't trust him with our information. All you need to know is that if we wanted to, we could've taken the pro hero exam." Izuku says. Aizawa looks at Nezu with a shocked look and Nezu nods. " Since when we're you guys trained?" All might asked. "It's non of you're business. If you weren't a neglectful parent when we were alive then you probably would've known." Izuku spat. "Neglectful? Aren't you guys alive?" Aizawa asks. " No we are dead, but we are immortal. Kat and I killed ourselves 2 years ago." Izuku said plainly. "Why did you guys kill yourselves?" Aizawa asked. "We are getting off topic here. Izu and Kat are you bringing your guns and your capture weapon?" Nezu asks. " I don't think we need them and plus I can't handle our class asking so many unnecessary and prying questions. They already think that since we are classmates we should share our private lives. I wouldn't be surprised if they followed us around after school to spy on us." Katsuki said in an annoyed tone. " Well class is about to start, so head back." Nezu says

Aizawa's POV
These 2 problem children have a bunch of secrets. I hope they aren't getting themselves into trouble