25. USJ Part 2

3rd Person POV
Izuku and Katsuki decided to split up and go save the other students from the villains. After saving all the day students from the villians. "How did you guys beat all the villains so easily." Momo asked. "Yea you guys were super manly." Kirishima said while putting an around around Katsuki's shoulder but quickly got pushed off. "What was that for" Kirishima ask. "I.Don't.Like.Being.Touched" Katsuki said with venom in his voice. "Ok bro I'm sorry" Katsuki just turned away and 'tch'.

"Do any of you guys have any injuries that need to be healed?" Izuku asked. "No I think we all good. You and Katsuki saved us in time." Momo replied. "Wait you guys can heal?" Katsuki asked. " Yea duh. Why else would we ask." Katsuki said. "No need to be rude." Shoko muttered

"Kat shouldn't we go help sensei?" Izuku asked him. "He can handle the weaklings. We can step in when the big guy attacks. Also all you extras leave now and don't come back. I don't have time to babysit." Katsuki spat. "Hey why can you guys stay but we can't. We are also trying to be hero's and we are you'd classmates so we aren't going to leave you behind!" Mina yelled. "Stop acting like you're are stronger than the rest of us!" Shoto spat. "Izu and I predicted that there was going to be a villian attack today and we also knew Bitch Might was gonna fuck up and not be here so Nezu gave us the job to protect you guys and make sure all of you are safe. Shoto we are stronger than you guys, so be quiet and listen to what I am asking you to do." Katsuki said calmly. "Why didn't Nezu hire other hero's?" Kaminari asked. "There was no point since Kat and I are here, but you guys are making it hard if you guys don't leave. You know what, whatever Kat and I will deal with it while you guys are here." Izuku said accompanied with a sigh.

"WHERE'S ALL MIGHT! I WANT TO KILL HIM!" The guy covered in hands said. " Handy Man what's your name?" Katsuki asked. "Why is a NPC like you talking to me?" the blue haired man said. " Whatever I'll just call you handy man." Katsuki replied. " Since All Kight isn't here I'll just have to kill some student so he can feel guilty. Kurogiri bring the Nomu!"handyman said. "Shigaraki do you think that's a good idea?" Kurogiri asked. "Well I have nothing else to do." Shigaraki responded. "All right have fun." Kurogiri says.

"I will not let you harm my students!" Aizawa yelled "Ahh look who we have here. Nomu kill eraserhead." Shigarki commanded. The Nomu started to charge at Aizawa. Aizawa wrapped his capture scarf around the Nomu's arm. but the Nomu grabbed it and slammed Aizawa to the ground. You could hear the screams of the students after witnessing the teacher get brutally beaten by the monster. The Nomu grabbed Aizawa's head and slammed it into the ground.

"Izu I think it's time for us to step in." Katsuki said. "Yea let's go." he responds. "Are you guys crazy!" Kaminari yells. "You guys can't go out there you'll die!" Kirishima screams. "Izuku and Katsuki look at eachother and start to laugh. Shigaraki commanded the Nomu to stop because he wanted to see why the two NOC's are laughing while their teacher was getting murdered right in front of them.

"Why are you two NPC's laughing?" he asked. "Izu and I wanted to jump into the battle to save our teacher. When we were about to go they started to yell saying that we can't go because we would die. The actually thought we were gonna die. That's hilarious." Katsuki is on the floor crying from laughter. " How is that funny? Do you have a death wish?" Kurogiri asked. " Sorry but death doesn't scare us." Izuku says with a chuckle.

"Shigaraki let's make a deal" Katsuki says. "Why would I make a deal with you?" He replies. "You want to kill All Might right?" Katsuki asks. "Yea. What does that have to do with you." he replies with a pissed tone. "Well if you leave our teacher and classmates alone, I'll let you have a 1 on 1 fight with All Might." Katsuki says. After hearing that everyone in class 1a deadpanned. Even Aizawa's half dead body had a shocked expression. After a few seconds the class started to erupted with statements like "Why are making deals with villains"
"Are you a traitor"
"Not manly"
"Are you crazy"
"You must be mental"
"Truly villainous"
"he really hates my dad that much"
"His hatred for All might must be deep."

Telepathy
Izuku: Kat now everyone is gonna think you're a villian.
Katsuki:I don't care what they think, because I already know that they are the type of people to turn their backs on someone if they hear a simple rumor.
Izuku: You should have more faith in them
Katsuki: Maybe, I still need more time
Izuku: You have all the time in the world
Katsuki: I don't know how you got some close to them so easily
Izuku: I don't necessarily trust them but I know they aren't as bad as the bitchsquad. You are also taking a big risk telling that to Shigaraki
Katsuki: Everyone already knows I hate All Might and if they asked me if I was a UA traitor a lie detector would clearly say that I'm not.
Izuku: You're right.
Katsuki: Babe I think the class noticed that we are talking telepathically right now
Izuku: I totally forgot about them *chuckles*
Katsuki: It's seems like Shigaraki is thinking about the offer
Izuku: Yeah he stopped attacking and is just standing there
Katsuki: The way Shigaraki acts reminds me of a man child *laughs*
Izuku: I think society turned him into a villain. He could've been like us.
Katsuki: What makes you say that?
Izuku: I just have a feeling
Katsuki: Well let's get this show on the road
Telepathy End

"Shigaraki do you accept the deal?"