22. New Friends

Katsuki's POV
Izu and I are on our way to the mall because we wanted to change our style a little bit. We agreed to get some piercings and go to hot topic do get more 'edgy' clothing. Also I think we would both look hot with some piercings.

"Izu I think we should get some couple tattoos." after I said that Izu had a shocked expression on his face before he started laughing " I honestly didn't think you were the type to get couple tattoos. I was thinking about asking but I thought you were gonna say something about it being corny or sappy." he says. "Well I want to get small couple tattoos that are easy to cover with water proof concealer. We don't need any of the extras fixing out about them." I replied. "Let's go shopping first and then we can get the piercings and tattoos after we eat." Izu recommended. "Alright let's go"

                            In hot topic
3rd person POV
Izuku and Katsuki walked into hot topic with a bunch of bags. The bags were filled with stuff for them, their kids, their parents, and their little brother Kyo. They want to spoil their family especially since they are the reason why they are so happy. While they were walking into hot topic they accidentally ran into a group of 4 kids their age. All 6 of them fell on top of eachother right in the middle of the store.

"What the hell" Katsuki said while running his head. Izuku looked over at Katsuki's position and started laughing. The black haired girl and the brown haired boy saw the position and started to laugh with Izuku. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THREE LAUGHING AT!" Katsuki yelled. "L-Look at your position" Izuku said in between laughs. Katsuki looked down and saw that his ass was on top of some guys face while his hand was grabbing a girls boob. Once he realize this he started to chuckle and started to get up. "Sorry about that" he said to the red haired girl. "Hmph you pervert." the red haired girl responded. "It's alright dude, it was an accident." The orange haired guy replied.

"Let's introduce ourselves and shop together!My name is Izuku Midoriya!" Izuku said happily. "Ouuu that would be fun. My name is Touka" the black hair girl said excitedly. "My name is Daichi" the black haired guy said. " My name is Eiji" the orange haired guy said. "My name is Fujiko" the girl with the red hair said. " My name is Katsuki Midoriya." Katsuki said with a hint of anger in his voice. " Someone's grumpy."Touka said playfully. "Don't mind him. We kind of got bullied a lot growing up, so he has trust issues." Izuku said with a hint of sadness in his voice. " You're just like us. All four of us got bullied and no one at our school likes us. We call our group the outcast. Do you guys want to join us?" Daichi asked. " Sure as long as Izu is ok with it." Katsuki said with a small smile. " Yea of course" Izu said happily.

"I was wondering if you guys brothers. You both have the same last name." Eiji asks "Naw we're married." Katsuki said nochantly. "WHAT!" the group excluded Izu yelled in surprise. "Yea he's telling the truth. We also have 5 kids 3 adopted and 2 biological, but that's a secret we are trusting you with so please don't tell anyone about the kids." Izu told them in a whisper. "How do you guys have biological kids if you're both male." Fujiko asked. "Our past is complicated we'll tell you about it soon." Katsuki responded. The group noticed Katsuki's expression and decided not pry into their business.

"Kat and I are about to get couple tattoos and some piercings. Do you guys want to get a group tattoo?" Izuku asked. " That honestly doesn't sound like a bad idea." Eiji said. The other 4 nodded. "Let's go eat and then we can get the tattoos and the piercings." Daichi said

After the tattoos
"Omg these came out great." Izuku said to Katsuki while looking at their couple tattoos. "Yea the group tattoos came out great too." Katsuki said. "Wow I can't believe we made two friends and got tattoos with them." Touka said while laughing.