EPILOGUE

...Previously...

Ever since the ritual ended, I am feeling relieved, right now I'm sitting on the sofa of Amber's house listening to music, I still haven't gone to my house as I'm still scared to go there even though during the investigation there was no ghost detected, and after all Mr. Dexter also told us to be cautious.
In the afternoon we also went to check up on Suzie and told her everything.
Now, I hope THIS is the end to our TOUGHEST phase of life! 

...

6 MONTHS LATER

20 November 2007, 3:50 PM,
Ashley James,

It's Saturday morning, Amber, Zia, Suzie and I are at my place. Suzie has completely healed, we all are now over from that TRAUMA. right now, Zia is playing piano, and amber is playing guitar, they both are preparing a song named "See You soon", it's dedicated to... Lisa and Alex, it's a song in their remembrance.

We have now moved on from the TRAUMA, but, still...they were our friends, how can we forget them this soon. I wish their soul is at peace! We have learned to be bold and strong from that experience, and we have ofcourse learned NOT to, and NEVER to watch a horror movie, and that too which says "watch at your own risk"...but my only regret is that...
WE DEFEATED THE GHOST...BUT WE LOST OUR FRIENDS...

A tear drops from my eye and Zia saw it, she side-hugs me and wipes my tear, and we all sat there listening to the beautiful but sad melody of the music.

                                                                                                   .

                                                                                                   .                

                                                                                                   .        

                                                                                        ~THE END~   

                                                     I hope you liked this story, this is the REAL end   

                 and, I will soon be back with another SCARY story, till then you                                                            can enjoy some other story by me😉