PAGE NO. 10

Previously...

Reporter: A girl, who's probably in her eighteens, has died by falling off the 5th floor of a building under construction near "THE MALL OF INDIA". Till now our journalists have only found out that her name is Alex Watson...
The moment I heard this my hand stopped where it was in shock and confusion and my heart started beating very fast, did I hear the name right? Alex? ALEX WATSON?

 I looked up to see Amber's reaction, she looks like she's as shocked and confused as I am. I get anxious and quickly take out my phone and call Alex. No one's picking it up. I then call Alex's mom, after a few minutes she picks it up,

"H-hello?" she answers, her voice is thin and shaking.

"Aunty? ...is this all......I'm so sor-...... Are you okay?" I finally ask, but then instantly regret saying that, it was so dumb, how can she be ok?

"(cry) No I'm not okay, this can't be, how can Allie...(cry)" her voice is so emotional that it makes me and Amber cry too.

"Are you home? W-we are coming, just wait" Amber says wiping her tears.

*   *   *

We are now at the death scene, and right now we are helping Aunty and uncle (Mrs. and Mr. Watson) Alex's body has been taken for post-mortem, we're contacting the priest for the funeral. 

I still can't believe this...how can this possibly...be. I'm feeling numbness, headache, and stiffness. We still haven't told Suzie anything about it, we just told her that we're going to see Alex, and also told the nurse not to turn on any news channel, because we just can't stress her out more, she's already so sad.

Aunty and Uncle had already been asked for so many interviews stressing them out even more. I can't even imagine what they're going through.

*   *   *

16 March 2007, 11:37 AM
Zia Ali,

Today is Alex's funeral, yesterday was supposed to be the day when the paranormal experts investigates Lisa's house, but we called them and told them the whole circumstances, so the investigation was postponed 5 days from today.
I still can't believe that today's my BEST FRIEND'S funeral, I never even dreamt it would be this soon!
I cried a lot last night, and the night before it, and actually I cry every single night since Lisa's death, I still haven't moved on from Lisa's death, and now this! 
I am trying not to cry right now while arranging some things for the funeral, Ashley and Amber are also helping with the arrangements. Suzie actually came to know about Alex's death because how long could we have kept it from her, she's also here in a wheelchair actually, with a cast on her hand. She's crying, as she can't even help.
Anyways, I continue with my work.

After the funeral ended, and all the work was done, Ashley and I went to Alex's home, to help aunty and uncle, and Amber went to the hospital with Suzie, to keep by her side. 
We helped aunty and uncle with the laundry, cooking, and dishes. They said that they're very thankful for our help and support, and they looked like they are really happy with us by their side, but in reality, they're devastated by their daughter's death, I mean who wouldn't be.
After doing all the work we went to the hospital and Amber told us that the doctors are saying that Suzie will be discharged soon.  

After meeting Suzie, and having lunch together, my mom called me home, she was going to her office, and my sister and dad weren't home since the morning, so mom needed someone to be home. ugh!

The same day, 5: 51 PM

Right now, I'm at my house, having a soothing bath because that's the only way for me to relax.
While I was in the bathtub, I heard my main door open, It's around the time when my sister, Aaliya comes home, so I think she came, and I continue my bath. 

After the relaxing bath, I go to my room and try to find my skincare products in my closet, they are long lost cause' I don't really use them, but right now I need some pampering time. 
I couldn't find them so I ask my sister "Lia! Have you seen my skincare products?!" I shout so that she hears it from her room, but I hear no reply, I ask again but still no reply, so I go to her room, and I burst in while saying "I've asked you 1000 times, have you seen my... skincare..products" But the room was empty "Lia? are you there?" I ask but still get no reply, so I check the kitchen, the bathroom, and the drawing-room, but I'm still alone in my house, nobody's there.

I'm a little scared, I mean who wouldn't be scared, if they have a ghost chasing them and their friends, and now they're home alone and hear some voices! 
Suddenly I hear one more sound from my room, I rush there and see that a creature, a freaking scary creature was standing beside my bed, it was looking the same as Suzie described the ghost to be, It's the ghost, IT'S THE GHOST!

I start to run out and then see the ghost in front of me, then I run in the other direction but the ghost is again standing in front of me, no matter in which direction I run, the ghost is always faster than me! I then stop, the ghost is a few steps away from me, I stare into its eyes and then the ghost raises its hand, and before the hand was halfway, I run, I run to the main door and get out of there. After getting out I lock the door, thinking it would help and then I press the elevator button, I don't know how many times, then I hear my main door banging, so I press the elevator button a thousand more times but it's taking forever, so I run down the stairs, I run and run until I reach the parking lot I thought I will run away somewhere in my car but then I realize that I don't have my car keys, nor do I have my phone, I don't have anything, I'm empty-handed, so I just run out of the building and stop a taxi and I tell them to take me to somewhere far away from here

.

.

.
~END of episode 10~
I hope you liked the story, do not forget to Vote and Follow
Stay tuned for another spooky episode