Page No. 7

...previously...

I browsed through many articles but came to no conclusion, 50% of articles say ghosts exist, and 50% say they don't, Let's see what they say about the movie we watched. Google showed, "Your search, didn't match any results"
'Wait what, how....???" then I tried to search "the horror within" movie, but it showed that no such movie exists. But how come? I need to tell others about this. I sent the screenshots, of everything, on our friends' group, they said they too didn't get any results, which means this isn't a glitch. If such a movie doesn't exist, then how come we saw it? What does that mean...

...

10 March 2007, 5:28 AM
Amber Cruz, (just woke up this moment)

"*YAWN* Suzie?" where are you?" I asked.

*cough cough* I heard loud coughs and vomits from my bathroom, I rushed there

"SUZIE!??, what happened?" I asked

"*cough* I-I don't know, I woke up with an-- *cough* an i-intense pain in my chest, then I even felt like vomiting. sigh, I can't take it, it's r-really painful," she answered

"L-let's just run to the hospital." 

...

Same day, 8:53 AM,

Suzie had a check-up, Ashley, Alex, and Zia too came.
The doctor told us that they aren't sure about Suzie's condition. It can be Asthma, Pneumonia, or Reflux Acid. But, Suzie's condition is very serious, also because of her arm injury, So she had to stay in the hospital for a few days. We thought that we three could stay the nights with Suzie in the hospital. But, the nurse said only 2 can stay, so I and Ashley stay, and Zia and Alex had to leave forcefully. 

...

11 March 2007, 2:29 AM,
Suzie Allen,

It's 2 in the night, everyone's asleep in the other room, but I can't sleep. Who can if they have severe pain in their arm and chest. Also, I can't stop thinking about the scary sight of that ghost, Lisa my friend, and what could happen next. 

I was thinking all those things when I heard someone coming in, but I couldn't see them.

"Who's there?" I asked 

"It's me" 

That was Ashley's voice "Ash? What happened"

She turned on the light, came, and sat next to me.

She said, "Look, Suzie, Lisa has died and, you are seriously injured, see I know you are going through so much pain. You know me, I can't see any of my friends in pain, I think you don't deserve this much pain. sigh. So I decided, to relieve you from this pain"

"relive me from this pain? what do you mean?"

"In order to get relieved from this pain, you have to die. I'll kill you and free you from this difficulty and pain"

"HUH!? what are you--" Before I could say anything, she held my neck and pressed it really hard...

.

.

.

~END of episode 1~

I hope you liked the story, do not forget to Vote and Follow

Stay tuned for another spooky episode