Page No. 8

...previously...

I was thinking all those things when I heard someone coming in, but I couldn't see them.
"Who's there?" I asked
"It's me"
That was Ashley's voice "Ash? What happened"
She turned on the light, came, and sat next to me.
She said, "Look, Suzie, Lisa has died and, you are seriously injured, see I know you are going through so much pain. You know me, I can't see any of my friends in pain, I think you don't deserve this much pain. sigh. So I decided, to relieve you from this pain"
"relive me from this pain? what do you mean?"
"In order to get relieved from this pain, you have to die. I'll kill you and free you from this difficulty and pain"

"HUH!? what are you--" Before I could say anything, she held my neck and pressed it really hard...

"Ash-ashl...what...ar..." I was out of breath. But, I don't understand, Ashley won't do such a thing, then whois it?

and, soon enough, "Ashley" turned into the spirit from before, it was the ghost, all along. 

"HAHAHAHA I told you I will come back soon..."  

I didn't know what to do, I wanted to shout but, I can't, so I looked around and saw a Flower pot on the table, which Amber gave me. I tried to move my hand, and somehow managed to drop it on the floor, which made a loud BANG sound and it probably woke everyone else up as they were in the room just next to mine. 

The ghost disappeared with the same words "I will come back".

Ashley and Amber, along with a nurse bursted into the room. I was panting and coughing at the moment, my face was pale as death. 

"W-what the hell happened?" Ashley asked worried.

I told them everything, every single thing that happened with me right now. 
They looked really scared and tensed, just like I was. Why is this happening to us!!! WHY!? we just shouldn't have watched that movie, plus I didn't even watch it!!!

Suddenly an image of the ghost flashed on my mind, "That's your mistake, you didn't even watch MY amazing movie when It was right in front of you" it said

"What was that!!?" I shouted

"What?" Amber asked

"...N-nothing" I replied.

.

.

.

~END of episode 1~

I hope you liked the story, do not forget to Vote and Follow

Stay tuned for another spooky episode

(and, sorry for a little short episode)