PAGE NO. 11

...Previously...

I start to run out and then see the ghost in front of me, no matter in which direction I run, the ghost is always faster than me! I then stop, the ghost is a few steps away from me, I stare into its eyes and then the ghost raises its hand, and before the hand was halfway, I run to the main door and get out of there. After getting out I lock the door, and then I press the elevator button, I don't know how many times, but it's taking forever, so I run down the stairs, I run until I reach the parking lot I thought I will run away somewhere in my car but then I realize that I don't have my car keys, nor do I have my phone, I don't have anything with me so I just run out of the building and stop a taxi and I tell them to take me to somewhere far away from here.

The taxi driver brought me far enough from my house. Then I asked the people passing by me, to lend me their phone because it's an emergency. Thankfully a lady let me borrow it, and I called Amber, cause her phone number was easy to remember... anyways

On-call:
Zia: Hey is this Amber?

Amber: umm.. hello? who are you?

Zia: I'm Zia, Zia Ali

Amber: Zi? What happened? whose number is this?

Zia: Listen, Amber, I'll explain all of this to you later, Right now, I ran away from my house because of an emergency, and right now I'm somewhere at a place called...Fewada?? yeah that's the place... can you come here and pick me up?

Amber: But why did you run away from your house? what emergency!? what happened!!!?? 

Zia: Look I will tell you EVERYTHING once you're here, cause I just borrowed the phone from a stranger, so I can't talk for long, so please come to this place Fewada, near some cafe named 'Fewada Delight' ... and there is a pond near this place...and a busy crossroad, come fast!

Zia hangs the phone and gives it back to the stranger.
 Amber, accompanied by Ashley, finds it really difficult to find Zia with such little information, plus they aren't in touch.
But, at last, they finally unite.
Zia gets in Amber's car and tells the whole thing that happened in the last few hours, Amber and Ashley get horrified about what to do. 

"Ugh! I just don't know what to do! our lives..are just ruined..just because we watched a movie! I don't know what to do anymore!!! I just want to... I just want to go to the past and make it all right!" Amber said in sadness and frustration.  

"sigh. We can't go in the past to change anything...so now... we have to face this challenge and get over it... We can do this!" Ashley said.

"yeah, Ashley's right!" I replied
"exactly! we CAN do this!!!" Amber added. We all give each other a miserable smile.

.

.

.

~END of episode 11~
I hope you liked the story, do not forget to Vote and Follow
Stay tuned for another spooky episode
(and, sorry for a little short episode)