9

So love me like you do, love me like you do
Love me like you do, love me like you do
Touch me like you do, touch me like you do - Ellie Golding love me like you do.

"Okay no peeking" Ash told me as he lead me somewhere. "Okay" he took a deep breath as he took the blindfold off. I looked around his room. Candles were lit and there were rose petals all around the place. My eyes watered and I turned to meet his hazel eyes.

I practically jumped into his arms "this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done" I confessed my arms wrapping around his neck. I felt guilty.. he loved me while I was in love with someone. I was kissing his friend behind his back. "Thank you Ash" I smiled wiping my eyes a bit. "Anything for you" he told me kiss me softly and wrapping his arms around my waist bring me closer kissing me.

"Are you sure?" He questioned when we pulled away. "Ash, I love you I'm completely sure" I smiled it didn't quite reach my eyes hopefully he didn't notice.

--
"Wow" I said both of us were breathing heavily. "I know right" I giggled looking up at him "what?" "I just- I love you ash" I said my heart fluttering. "I love you too" Ash said kissing me softly. "Ash I have to go" I moaned as he kissed down my chest. "why there's no hurry" "I have to g-get ready to go... You know I'm visiting my family in Australia" I groaned. "Your still bringing me to the airport, right?"

"yup"

"okay, ash"

"hmm"

"I really got to go" I complained. "Well at least let me help you with your eh... problem?" He giggled I slapped him playfully. "that's your fault."

--
"Bye ashy" I kissed him "text me when you land" "course" "love you" "love you more" I stuck my tongue at him "love you most" "flight 248 to Australia." I turned to look at him once more before handing the person my ticket.

--
"Hey mum!" I called when I walked in the door "my baby" she cried hugging me and kissing all over my face "mum" I whined.

"Why didn't you bring your boyfriend Luke was it?" I choked on my own spit "what? No no, my boyfriend is Ash mum. I didn't bring him because It just too early" I shook my head.

"You guys have already told each other you loved each other" mali shouted "you really love this boy?" "Yeh mum" I smiled although Luke was in the back of my mind.

--
"Hey babe I know this is not the way you wanted to meet my parents but my mum insisted and basically charged into my room.." I giggled as I look at ash through my computer.

"Hi Ashton I'm Joy nice to meet you." my mum said. "hi nice to meet you two" he giggled pushing his glasses up.

--
After an hour of my mum showing ash embarrassing pictures and telling embarrassing stories I decided that was enough and brought the laptop back upstairs.

"I miss you" ash told me when I closed the laptop behind me. "Miss you too."

"ASHTON WERES YOUR BEER" I heard someone shout.

"who's that?" "Just Luke, one sec babe" "ITS IN THE FRIDGE LUKE YOU DUMB ASS!"

"FOUND IT THANKS ASHY"

"What's luke doing there" I asked.

"Awwh is someone jealous?" "No" I pouted

"don't worry you know we're best friends and Lukes straight..well at least I think so"

"Okay I'll call you later time differences bye" I said quickly ended the call.
--

"I'm going out" I shouted into the house not waiting for a reply. As I walked through the street it started drizzling. My earphones were in and I was looking. I jumped when I felt something on my leg and realised it was a puppy. "Where's your owner baby?" I ask the small little pup he whined. He had light brown fur and it was curly. I think he was a labradoodle.

It look like he was lost he was dirty and wet didn't look like he had been looked after. "I'm gonna take you home with me" I told the dog kissing the top of its head and she I found out, licked my nose. I went to pet store to get some food.

--
When I arrived home with the puppy in my arms my mother came rushing to me. "mum-" "Calum where have you been I h-have to tell you something- "listen mum I found this dog It's homeless I think -" "calum Ashton has been in a accident." "What!?" I said almost dropping the pup who let out a whine.

"Where what happened I need to see him-" i said my voice quivering "he was coming here to visit for a surprise and the plane crashed luckily no one was seriously injured. "He has a broken leg the doctors wouldn't tell me anymore" "where, what hospital?" I said handing the dog to my mum and grabing her keys. "Uh" she said raising an eyebrow looking at the dog. "I'll explain later" I told her.

--
It took about half an hour to get to the hospital. I went straight to the reception after parking. "Here for Ashton Irwin" I spoke "are you a family member?" The old lady asked. "Boyfriend" I told her and she smiled.

"It's so nice to hear about people who are gay, my brother was gay and back then it was not accepted.. my brother died it was such a sad time" she told me a sad smile on her face "I'm sorry about your brother.. but can I see my boyfriend?"

"Oh yes lovie he's in room 356 on level 4" "thank you" I smiled sweetly.

--
"Ash?" I ask quietly. "cal? what are you doing here? Your s"uppose to be in Australia" the nurse in the room turned to me "who are you" "I'm his boyfriend" "okay, so he has a broken leg and a bit of memory loss but nothing to bad just talk to him he's on a lot of meds so he may be a little confused about what's going on"

"Okay thank you"

"Hey ash" I sat beside him holding my hand to take his. "Caal" "Are you okay?" I asked him sincerely"

"I'm good there's a lot of birds" "birds?" I asked
"yup cal?
"Hmm?"
"Do you like Luke?" I choked on my own spit
"what? Ash that's mad- "
"Tell me please? I promise I won't be mad." I look down guilt rushing through me.
"Cal?" Ash said again and his voice broke along with my heart.
"I'm sorry" I told him "I do love you I am in love with you" I told him looking in his eyes.

"I love you to cal.. I just I don't think I can stand you liking someone so much when your with me I'm sorry." I wiped my eyes letting out a sniffle I gave him a kiss. "will you stay with me until your able to fly again?" I asked him. "of course".

---
Sorry if this was badly edited... Vote, comment please!! The picture is the room and the song cause I was listening to it while writing it 😂 x- Katie