"A-Akira?" She asked out, confusion and recognition flying through her voice.

"Yeah? Who's this?" Akira asked, looking up to the old man who had a look of confusion on his face, probably thinking of what the hell the man was drinking.

"This- This is a joke right?! You're a sick person you know that?! Akira is dead, he died months ago!" The voice angerly spoke out causing Akira to rub his forehead, trying to remember the last thing he was fully aware of.

"Takemichi..." Akira mumbled, remembering patting the boy on the back before feeling the electric jolt through his body.

"How the hell do you know Takemichi?! Listen- Jesus christ, We just got home from my brothers funeral, I don't need anyone calling my niece asking about her dead dads, okay?!" The woman shouted causing Akira's heart to drop.

"Dead dads?! Wait- Who the hell is this?! Who's your brother?!" Akira quickly asked, hearing his heart pound throughout his body.

"Luna Mitsuya, you asshole! My brother was Takashi! We're still grieving He and Asahi's deaths, so will you just leave us be?!" The woman screamed out before hanging up the phone. Akira pulled the phone from his ear, looking down at it as he remained silent.

"It's- 2018? What the hell is happening-"

"AKIRA?!" A voice shouted out from the end of the cemetery, an unfamiliar-looking boy running towards him with black hair. Akira stayed kneeling as he watched the crying boy run towards him, falling down and tackling him into a hug.

"Oh thank god! I thought you might've been gone forever! The time skip must've somehow brought you back to life! I'm so sorry to drag you into all this-" The man rambled before Akira finally realized who was embracing him.

"M-Michi? Is that you?" Akira whispered, Takemichi pulling out of the hug and nodding, a small smile on his face. Akira studied him, looking him up and down. He found the similarities in his appearance, his face being the same shape as well as his eyes. He reached over to his friend, placing his hand on his shoulder.

"You're so... old." Akira mumbled causing Takemichi to let a small chuckle out and shake his head.

"I have a lot to explain to you, Captain," Takemichi mumbled before footsteps echoed behind them.

"Holy shit... you were right, Takemichi." A voice spoke out, Akira looking up to find a slender black-haired man looking down at them with disbelief on his face.

"Who's this?" Akira mumbled out as Takemichi looked over his shoulder at the man.

"This is Hina's brother, Naoto. You remember him, right? Let's just- let's get in the car and I'll explain." Takemichi said, standing up and helping Akira to his feet.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"So all this time, you've been from the future? You knew my brother was going to die and that's why you were trying to stop it?" Akira mumbled, looking at Takemichi who sighed, nodding as guilt came over his face.

"Thank you- for attempting it. Hell- without you there I don't know where I'd be. I might not have even gotten to meet my real family." Akira mumbled, remembering that he got involved with Toman when he stood up to Kiyomasa for Takemichi.

"You've been trying to do this on your own- It makes so much more sense now. It was like you knew certain things were going to happen. Draken and I getting stabbed at the festival, Kisaki being a traitor, my brother, all of it." Akira spoke, beginning to put the pieces together as to how his friend was able to predict everything that was going to happen.