Ch 19

The next few weeks is spent trying to get Cecil used to the other boys. It's a struggle because he's scared of every little thing. I discuss with Hongjoong and Seonghwa about having Cecil stay with us. They agree and I try to prepare Cecil as much as I can for staying with us without actually telling him yet. The only person he seems to trust other than me is Yunho. And I think that's because I introduced him to Cecil as my mate and he smells like me. Bringing in some food I walk into Cecil's room he immediately sitting up and giving me a smile. I smile giving him a little hug before handing him the fast food bag that I snuck in. He grins and eats happily and I sit down fidgeting slightly. Cecil must have noticed because he looks at me curiously. "What's wrong hyung?" I hesitate before looking at him with a reassuring look. "Well your getting discharged in a few days and me along with the others decided you'd stay with us at the dorm." He immediately looks panicked and wide eyed I immediately calming him down. "It's alright. I'll be right there with you at all times and I promise you'll be safe." He looks at me reluctantly before slowly agreeing. "Alright I'll stay." I grin happily and pat his shoulder. I then check my phone once it notifies me I got a text and I grin when I see it's from Yunho telling me how much he misses me. We haven't really seen much of each other from his practicing and me staying in the hospital with Cecil. I quickly reply to the text and look up seeing a pouty Cecil. Frowning I ask him if he's alright and he gives a nod along with a fake smile. "Yeah I'm fine." I don't believe him but don't push him instead trying to get him to not be as scared to stay in the dorm.