Ch 14

Over the next few days I drift in and out of consciousness only waking up to eat and use the bathroom. Yunho dutifully takes care of me making sure I'm hydrated and eating. After the fourth day I finally wake up not feeling feverish or anything anymore. Rubbing my eyes I sit up and look around the room not seeing Yunho anywhere. Feeling a little disappointed I slowly climb out of bed stretching glad the dizziness is gone. Leaving the room I look around for any signs of anyone but don't see anyone. Frowning I head to the kitchen only to see Yunho digging through the cabinets. Tilting my head I clear my throat to get his attention making him jump and turn around in shock before he looks at me in concern. "How are you feeling?" I can't help but smile my ears twitching. "A lot better thanks." He nods then I look at him curiously. "Where is everyone?" He hums before turning back around looking around. "They went to practice." Frowning slightly I ask cautiously. "And why aren't you there?" He looks over his shoulder at me. "Because I'm taking care of you." I blink in shock before blushing slightly and blurt out without thinking. "So you don't hate me?" He pauses before turning to look at me. "I don't hate you. Why would you think that?" I shrug looking down at my feet. "Because you didn't want me in your room anymore and you've been avoiding me." Next thing I know he's in front of me and gently lifts my chin up with his finger. "I don't hate you. If anything it's the opposite of that. I... I like you Danny. A lot actually. I just got scared and nervous that you don't feel the same way." I stare at him for a minute before laughing. "Your really dumb Yunho. Of course I feel the same way. I like you too." He looks at me in surprise. "Really?" I chuckle and lean up kissing his cheek. "Does that answer your question?" He blushes bright red and I giggle a little smiling. Looking at me flustered he asks shyly. "So will you be my boyfriend?" I nod smiling. "Yes I will." He looks relieved and pulls me into a hug I hugging him back. We then head to the living room cuddling while Yunho orders us some food. Once our food arrives we eat and talk happily until everyone comes back. Seonghwa and Hongjoong both looking relieved when they see me. "I take it your feeling better and that you two finally stopped being idiots." I look over at a Yeosang surprised. He just gives us an amused look as Yunho and I both blush in embarrassment. Everyone else looks at us confused. I look up at Yunho who looks shy and embarrassed. "Um well we're officially dating." Everyone looks relieved. "Thank goodness. It was torture these past few weeks watching you both pining after each other." I pout and glare slightly at Wooyoung who just gives me a smirk. Huffing I lean back into Yunho's arms. It's then suggested by Jongho that we all have a bonding night. Agreeing we get out some games and start playing. Mingi take one look around and sighs. "I'm officially the only single person in this room." I give him an apologetic smile and get up going over to give him a hug. He hugs me back then ruffles my hair. "Thanks Danny." I smile at him then go back to Yunho laying my head on his shoulder and end up dozing off a minute later.