Ch 9

I wake up and look around wandering what woke me. Listening carefully I hear the doorknob turning and my eyes widen I immediately running to Yunho's bed. As soon as the door opens I hear multiple voices and carefully head towards the door. Jumping when it suddenly opens I let out a breath when I see Yunho. "You scared me." He gives me an apologetic look. "Sorry I didn't mean too." Suddenly he looks excited. "Come on I have a surprise." Looking curious I'm about to ask what it is when he gently grabs my hand and leads me to the living room. Once we reach it I see multiple bags and my eyes widen in surprise. "Wow this is a lot. You guys didn't need to spend so much I could have been fine with a few outfits." Seonghwa and Hongjoong along with everyone else all give me little reassuring smiles. I'm then told to sit down and go through everything so I take a seat in the floor going through all the clothes first. "Wow you guys have good taste in fashion." They all smile then Hongjoong hands over a wrapped box. I observe it for a second before unwrapping it my eyes widening when I see a picture of a phone on the box. "You got me a phone?!" Everyone smiles at me looking amused. "You need some way of keeping in contact with us while your home." I gape at them before squeaking out a "thank you." I look at the phone then up at Yunho who smiles at me. "We'll help you set it up later." I nod carefully setting the phone aside before grabbing a pretty large bag. I look through it seeing some treats like cookies and candies along with some grooming things for my ears and tail. It's then when as soon as I get to the bottom of the bag I smell it. Shakily I reach into the bag and pull out a big catnip ball. Sniffing it my pupils immediately dilate and I start playing with the ball a little mesmerized by it. I can feel eyes on me but I just nuzzle the ball and play around. "Hyung I think whatever you got him made him high." I can hear a concerned voice getting closer to me but immediately feel threatened by the scent hissing at Seonghwa as he gets closer. He jumps back startled. "What'd you even get him?" I feel another presence moving towards me but am immediately calmed by the scent recognizing it as safe. "It's a catnip ball." I flinch slightly when everyone shrieks in disbelief. "Catnip?!" I look up seeing Yunho give a confused look. "Yeah what's wrong?" Hongjoong sighs. "Catnip is like a drug for cats. So you literally got him high." I continue to play around with the large ball until I feel a hand move towards it I immediately hissing. "Come on Danny give me the ball." I hiss again and move out of his reach. He sighs and taps my left shoulder making me look over in confusion before he grabs the ball away from me quickly. I hiss and manage to claw his arm he wincing in pain. He then turns to the others. "Can you keep him distracted while I go get rid of this?" They all nod and I watch as Yunho leaves immediately panicking. I quickly scramble to my feet struggling a little in my messed up state then immediately try to run after him only to be stopped by Yeosang and Mingi. I immediately panic internally and my lip starts trembling before I immediately burst into tears.