Ch 7

When I wake up a few hours later I feel a warmth under me. Blinking I look up and my eyes widen when I see Yunho laying there sleeping while I have my body wrapped around him like a koala pinning him to the bed. Immediately feeling embarrassed I quickly move away from him and run a hand through my dark hair grumbling to myself. Soon Yunho starts shifting and I see his eyes open. They meet mine and I immediately blush. "I'm so sorry I practically forced you to cuddle with me." He gives me a little smile his scratchy voice making butterflies appear in my stomach. "It's okay. We should probably go to dinner though before everyone eats all the food." I nod and get up the hoodie I'm wearing dropping down to my knees making it look like a dress. I pout a little and look up at Yunho who chuckles. "I'll talk to Hongjoong about getting you your own clothes." I smile happily then start skipping to the kitchen unconsciously humming one of the groups songs. Once I reach the kitchen everyone's eyes go to me and I stop looking at everyone in confusion. "What?" San speaks up smiling. "That's one of our songs." I tilt my head at them. "Really? I heard it in the convenience store a couple of times while the old woman who owns it plays the radio. It's really good." They all smile and thank me. I'm then gently pushed to sit down and Yunho takes the seat beside me. I'm then handed a plate and I politely thank Seonghwa before eating happily. Once I'm done I see everyone's gaze on me and I look curious. "What is it?" Hongjoong speaks up after a moment. "We have some questions if you don't mind?" I blink and shrug. "I don't mind." He nods then I'm asked multiple questions. "Where's your family?" I shrug at Yeosang. "I don't remember ever having one. I escaped from a lab when I was four." They all stare at me in shock for a minute before Wooyoung speaks up. "How'd you get your name?" I shift a little before saying uncomfortably. "My uh my last owner named me." I can tell I'm about to get more questions until Yunho gives them a stern look. "If he's not comfortable with it he doesn't have to talk." I give him a little appreciative smile. Changing the subject Mingi looks at me curiously. "Does it bother you having cat features?" I shrug. "I don't know they're apart of me so I've always just dealt with them." Before anyone else can ask questions Yunho speaks up looking at Hongjoong. "Hey hyung can we go shopping for some clothes for Danny? That way he'll have his own." He looks like he's thinking and I speak up. "I don't have to go you can choose for me." He nods and agrees that they'll all go shopping tomorrow. Smiling I hear a sudden knock on the door and panic shoots through everyone's eyes. I quickly get up and run to Yunho and San's room. I hear the door open and a mans stern voice. Feeling curious I shift into my cat form and slink into the living room. The man looks at me in confusion. "Who got a cat?" Yunho raises his hand. "I did sir. I found him outside in an alleyway." The man looks me over with a grimace. "Make sure he gets his shots and everything. He's probably disease ridden." Feeling angry at that statement I hiss at him. The man glares at me muttering the words "filthy animal. Just as bad as hybrids." My eyes narrow and I claw his leg harshly. The man yelps in pain and Yunho is quick to grab me before I'm stepped on. I nuzzle into his shirt purring as the man just glares. "You'll pay for that you filthy menace. Yunho if you don't keep and eye on that thing he's going to end up either in the pound or six feet in the ground." Yunho gulps but nods. "Yes sir." Hongjoong then luckily speaks up. "You said you had news sir?" The man nods. "Yes I was just telling you that you have an important photo shoot in a few weeks. You'll all be on the cover so be on your best behavior." They all nod then the man excuses himself. Once he's gone Yunho sets me down and I run off to go change back. Once my clothes are on I head back into the living room where I'm immediately glared at. "What was that all about?" I huff. "I don't like him. He's a bad person I can smell it." They all look at each other before Yunho speaks up. "Let's just all go to bed and get some rest." We all reluctantly agree and head to our rooms. I follow behind Yunho and stop when I see San laying on his bed. I then look over at Yunho. "I can sleep on the couch or in the floor." He frowns a little at that before saying shyly. "We can share the bed. It's big enough for both of us." I blush a little but agree shyly and we climb into bed awkwardly. I shift over as much as possible to give him room even though I just wanna bury my face against his chest and rub all over him until my scent is on him and his own scent is covering me. But I know he probably won't like that so I keep my distance. After an awkward silence we both finally go to sleep.