Ch 18

(Yunho's Pov)

Watching Danny just sitting there at his brothers bedside breaks my heart. It's almost about midnight and I try to ignore the tiredness I feel so I can stay by Danny's side for support. Suddenly he speaks up looking over at me. "You can go on home and get some rest." I go to protest but he gives me a stern look. "Go Yunho your exhausted I know you are." I frown then head back out to the waiting room where everyone else is. I see mostly everyone asleep except for Mingi who's wide awake reading a magazine. Rubbing my eyes I go over to him. "Hey can you stay with Danny for the night? He's demanding that I go home and rest and I don't want him to be alone." Mingi immediately agrees and I nod then go to wake up the others we heading out to the parking lot while Mingi goes to be with Danny.

(Danny's Pov)

Watching Yunho leave I hear noises coming from Cecil and I immediately move closer holding his hand comfortingly when his eyes open. "Hey. Your in the hospital so don't move to much." He nods and tries to clear his throat I immediately grabbing a cup of water and help him drink it. He drinks it all then looks up at me his fox ears twitching and I ask gently. "Cecil what happened?" He tries to shift but winces in pain before answering. "Well after you left Rian wasn't very happy. He managed to track me down and of course I had to legally go back with him since I was underage." I frown immediately feeling guilty. "Hey it's okay Danny. I got away and I'm okay now." I go to say something when I hear the door open. Turning my head I see Mingi and I give him a small smile motioning him over. Cecil seeing Mingi immediately looks hesitant and a little scared moving closer to my side. I frown giving him a reassuring look and tell him that Mingi's a good guy. He gives Cecil a weak smile before bowing and introducing himself. Cecil watches him warily not saying anything. Sighing I look over at Mingi sadly and he just nods and leaves the room. I look over at Cecil and hold his hand giving it a little squeeze. We talk for a couple of hours until Cecil has me lay down with him and we both fall asleep clinging to the other.