Ch 12

(Yunho's Pov)

After seeing Mingi petting and being close with Danny I immediately get this strange feeling. I follow the others down to the van and get in the back a slight frown on my face. Mingi notices it and immediately asks me what's wrong. "It's nothing." I give a reassuring smile but he sees through it. "Somethings bothering you. What is it?" I sigh before saying softly. "I don't know I just got this weird feeling seeing you pet Danny." He immediately gives me an amused look. "Oh I get it." I give him a confused look. "What?" He smiles at me looking amused. "Your jealous." I blink at him and immediately deny it. "No I'm not." He raises an eyebrow at me. "Really? Then you wouldn't mind me asking him out would you?" I immediately feel an angry annoyed feeling and can't help but snap. "Don't you dare." He chuckles softly. "Just admit your jealous." I shake my head. "No I just think it'd make him uncomfortable if you pressured him like that." Mingi rolls his eyes. "Whatever you say." We then get to the practice rooms and immediately start practicing once inside but my heads not in the dancing or moves. I can't stop thinking about Mingi's words. Is he really going to ask Danny out? Am I really jealous? Missing steps and cues all throughout practice Hongjoong finally sighs and tells us he's cutting practice early. We all quickly get into the van and head back to the dorm I immediately rushing to my room only to see Danny fast asleep curled up on my bed. I can't help but smile softly and quickly go to shower and change before I climb into bed beside Danny smiling and feeling my heart race when he snuggles closer. It's then that I realize that Mingi was right and that I'm starting to develop feelings for Danny.