Ch 13

(Danny's Pov)

The next couple of weeks I notice Yunho acting strangely. He's been avoiding me and even suggested to Hongjoong that I be given a room. So now I'm sharing with Mingi which isn't that bad because he's really nice but I miss Yunho. Slowly waking up from a deep sleep I immediately feel like crap. I can feel my head busting, my body feels like I've been run over by a train and my throat feels like sandpaper. Groaning I sniffle and struggle to get out of bed immediately shivering at the cold sensation that washes over me. I stumble into the kitchen only to see it empty and frown but soon find a note from Hongjoong and Seonghwa saying that they all went to an interview and will be back later. Frowning I throw the note away before looking through the cabinets for some soup or broth shivering the whole time. Unable to find any I sigh and give up going to the living room instead. I immediately plop down grabbing a blanket and curl up into a cocoon before slowly dozing back off.

(A few hours later)

Slowly coming around my nose scrunches when I hear murmurs. Once I fully wake up I open my eyes squinting at the brightness. Once my eyes adjust I notice the couch is surrounded by the guys they giving me worried looks. "Danny your burning up why didn't you call?" I look at Hongjoong saying in a hoarse voice. "I didn't wanna ruin your interview." He gives me a look of disbelief and Seonghwa frowns down at me. "Well we're here now so I'll make you some warm soup." He gently pats my head before leaving the room. I smile a little then rub my eyes Mingi reaching out for me. "Come on I'll help you to bed." My eyes unconsciously go to Yunho but I nod and grab onto Mingi's arm. I then try to stand up and take a few steps but as soon as I walk forward my legs get extremely wobbly and I fall backwards with a yelp closing my eyes tightly. Not feeling the floor I slowly open my eyes only to see a concerned Yunho looking down at me. I give a sheepish smile and he shakes his head picking me up bridal style before heading to his room. "He's staying in my room until he feels better." I unconsciously nuzzle against his shoulder letting out a little purr. I'm then sat down on the bed and the blankets are gently laid over me. I give a little thankful smile along with a soft "thanks." He gives me a little smile before telling me he'll be right back. He then leaves the room coming back about fifteen minutes later carrying a bowl of soup. He sits down beside me and blows on the spoon before gently putting the spoon up to my lips. I blush but eat the soup making a happy noise. Once I finish eating I can't hold back a yawn it making Yunho smile. "Sleep Danny." I immediately pout reaching for him due to tiredness and a high fever. "Cuddles." His expression softens and he lays down beside me cuddling me close and starts softly humming it immediately making me fall asleep.