Chapter 7: Grace

After I went out front and grabbed Taylor and got in the car, I zoned out. Taylor tapped me at one point apparently, she was talking to me, I told her I was sorry I was just so tired. She quickly told me it was okay and that we would talk in the morning. I think she's scared about me getting into all this so quick, I let her think that so I would have time to try and figure what the hell was going on with Nate and Mateo.

We just got home and she unlocked the door since she got there first. "I'm going to go lay down see you in the morning." Taylor said making her way to her room.

"See ya, and Taylor, thank you." I said walking towards the kitchen to get a snack in case I was hungry.

"Of course, Grace." She said walking into the hall to our rooms.

I don't know why Nate and Mateo did what they did, they had a funny way of making a girl interested. I grabbed a bag of chips and made my way to my room, quickly changed into my pajamas and put my chips on my nightstand, put my phone on the charge. I put on my playlist I normally listen to while falling asleep on the tv, and made myself comfortable.

I don't think they would do what they did again would they? I don't think so, I am about to start working for them after all. What did Mateo mean by beg for him? They both want me? I shook my head freeing my head from thoughts and surprisingly, quickly, fell asleep.

I felt something big slip in me I groaned I opened my eyes to find Nate under me. I was looking into his beautiful green eyes full of lust, then I realized I was on my knees. I felt flush, a fire starting between my legs. Nate started to kiss my neck; I tilted my head back to give him better access.

"This might hurt, baby." I felt a finger slip in my back hole with lube on it. He pulled out his finger. "Alright, ready?" Mateo was behind me, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine. My body was on fire, he pressed the tip of his length against my hole.

"Yes," I moaned, they chuckled.

"Our girl is so needy." Mateo slipped in. God, he was big. I felt so full, both of them filling me up. I moaned, closing my eyes, embracing the feeling. "Fuck she has a tight ass," Mateo grunted out, slipping out slowly and slowly slipping back in.

"She's fucking beautiful," Nate said, thrusting back in my pussy, using his thumb to rub my clit.

"Ugh!" I grunted waking up with a jolt now sitting straight up. I put on hand on my chest trying to calm myself down, I was breathing really hard. I looked over at the clock on my nightstand seeing was now 5 in the morning. "What the fuck?" I whispered to myself.

I switched to YouTube on my tv ready to put on something to help me clear my thoughts, I grabbed my chips and opened them. I am going to give myself about 15 minutes until I roll back over and go to sleep. I decided I was not going to even give that dream any place in my mind, quickly shoving it out. I found a video compilation of pole dancing, I clicked on it, and started eating my chips. Getting lost quickly in the way the women moved and how the songs went with their moves. I can't wait to be able to do what these women do.

After about 4 songs, I was through with my chips it had been around 12 minutes, and I decided to try going back to sleep. I don't know why my mind went that way while I was sleeping, that would never happen, I had to work for them after all. I switched back over to my playlist, and rolled over and made myself comfortable again. I quickly was pulled into a deep slumber.

"Grace!" A voice yelling pulled me out of my sleep, I blinked tired still in my eyes. I looked to the right of me to see Taylor standing beside me. "Jordan called me and told me if you wanted to start learning today you could. You want to go?" She said smiling, obviously she was excited. "She's got an easy but elegant routine lined up but you have to learn some stuff first." She said pulling the covers off me, sitting on the edge of the bed beside me.

I looked over to my clock, it was only 7 in the morning. "Why so fucking early?" I answered my voice hoarse from sleep, rolling over to look the other way, throwing the blanket over my eyes.

"We need to because the club is open tonight, and you have to work we would like you to do this dance next week." Taylor said pulling the cover off my face.

"Alright whatever, I'm getting ready." I said upset I didn't get more sleep, but eager to learn. Crawling down my bed to the foot so as to not disturb my best friend, I patted her legs. "This better be worth it," I said making my way to my closet to get some clothes.

"Oh, wear these, surprised you didn't slide down the pole with leggings on but wear these, they'll help you hold better." Taylor said, giving me a pair of booty shorts. Oh God, this better be fucking worth it, especially if I'm wearing these.