Chapter 22: Grace

After a couple more minutes eating, I felt full, we talked a bit. They asked about my childhood and I asked about theirs, they seemed to have a pretty good childhood compared to mine. They told me about they used to be big time pranksters and how several times they almost got arrested, that earned a couple laughs. 

"Ready to head out?" Mateo asked.

"Let me guess I'm not paying? And you're not going to let me pay?" I asked arching an eyebrow.

"It was paid before we got here. And hell, no you're not paying with us." Nate said getting up. I sighed and got out the booth behind him.

"Alright then. A note for you two though I don't like people paying for me." I said pointing to the both of them.

"There is no need for you to pay, this was our doing anyway." Nate said smirking at me. He took my hand and walked me out of the restaurant. As soon as we were about to pull out of the parking Mateo got a phone call. I looked at the dash since the phone was connected to it and saw a name, Nick.

"Bastard." I thought I heard him mumble he pressed decline. And gripped the steering wheel, his knuckles turning white.

"You don't have to hide him you know. I know about him." I found myself saying before I could stop myself.

"You do?" Nate asked, he sounded like he was completely on guard.

"Yeah, Taylor told me about him." I spoke.

"Oh okay. What did she say?" Mateo asked.

"That he was a dick, something about owning the club because he wanted money, and if he was back to get the club back, she would quit if he won. She also said he was a manipulator." I finished.

"She's got that right." Nate said, I could hear his voice ease.

"Whatever you do stay away from him." Mateo said.

"I can handle myself." I said, still looking at the road. I felt a hand grab mine, I looked over to see Mateo looking at me.

"Stay away. Promise me." Mateo looked at me angry.

"Ok, yeah. I'll stay away." Was he afraid I would be like his old wife or girlfriend and do that to him? I would never. I looked to the road keeping my thoughts to myself.

Neither of us said a word the rest of the way, to wherever we were going. I almost forgot to ask until I saw we were pulling into a parking lot. I looked at my phone and saw it was now 9.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Home. Our home." Mateo said getting out, Nate got out behind me and opened my door.

"You live together?" I asked.

"Yes." They both said walking ahead of me, I followed behind.

"Don't get nervous now." Mateo said turning around at the door, holding the door open. I slowly walked past them.

The walked me into the elevator I was surprised when they pushed a button for a penthouse floor. They walked me to the front door. They opened the door, I was surprised to see it so bland, and dark. There was black everywhere, the couch was black, and well, the walls were a dark grey. The tile was dark brown and hardwood looking, the fireplace had a wood finish. I liked the way it looked though.

"Nice place." I said turning around and I felt lips on mine. I relaxed into the kiss, I knew it was Mateo, I liked the feel of his stubble. His tongue prodded at my lips, I gave in and let our kiss deepen. I liked the way he towered over me, he had to be at least a foot taller. I didn't really notice until tonight our height difference but I liked it, Nate was about the same height.

He reached up and pulled on my hair, making me gasp I leaned my head back giving him better access. I felt amazing, my body immediately coming alive, it burned for him. He started walking toward me making me walk backward, he started faster picking me up, my middle met his, my back hitting a wall. I felt his hard erection against my center, he groaned.

"I can't wait any longer." He said walking me further into the apartment, he started kissing me again, then kissing my neck. He opened a couple doors, and I then he bent down laying me down on a bed. He took my phone from my bra and laid it on the night stand.

He took off my dress, and stood up to look at me Nate standing beside him. Well, this feels familiar. I still had on a bra, and a lace thong, I shivered underneath under their stare. They both took off their shirts.

"I want to taste you," Mateo said crawling up beside me on the bed, he started kissing me again, he laid down on his back pulling me on top of him. He undid my bra, pulling it off me, he started kissing and sucking my breasts. After a while he said. "Take of your thong." He said leaning back to look me in the eye.

I crawled off of him, taking off my thong, standing beside the bed. I could feel his gaze travel down my body. I felt a hand grab me and turned me around. Nate kissed me I gasped, and his hands grabbed and squeezed at my breasts, I whimpered.

Then ran his fingers over my pussy, he thrusted his fingers in me making me groan into our kiss. He pulled away, rose his fingers, and sucked on them, God that was hot. He pulled his fingers out then rubbing his thumb across his bottom lip, looking sexy as hell. He pulled away, walking over to a black leather chair, beside the head of the bed. He smirked at me, his dark blond hair hovering over his eyes.

"Sit on my face." I heard Mateo speak. I looked over at him surprised.

"What?" I asked I'm sure I was looking at him like my eyes were about to fall out.