[ G L I T C H 38 ]

Start from the beginning

As I was levitating, I looked around to try and find something useful, which I did.

Every remainings of the cement walls the others destroyed, the debris, small rocks, big chunks, everything was just laying there waiting to be used.

Well this is not exactly creative but I can try?

My eyes turned red as I lifted every single rock there was into the air, and since it was pretty much countless, they were all spreaded out everywhere, covering every source of light making it slightly dark apart from Todoroki's flames.

"Woah.."

I closed my eyes as I tried to memorize and remember something Wanda did and thinking of the possibilities of me being able to do so.

I broke a slight sweat as everything started to get heavy. Humming, I thought of an idea in my head as I also tried to remember every single movie I've watched about things related to elemental energy.

Then, I remembered Hunter x Hunter.

Wait-

Oh!

I REMEMBERED HXH.

Damn, I was too preplexed with the idea that I was a marvel character that I forgot another character that uses the control of their energies.

Ok, so we have the pure basics, now we just need to memorize the advanced techniques, something that'd be helpful in my current situation.

Uhm.. gyo? No I don't need to see someone's aura.

Not like I can.

En? Nah, I don't need to detect something.

Wait what comes after that?

Ugh, um.. in, ko, ryu, ken, shu..

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE.

Isn't Shu a technique of putting one's energy into an object? Well that's worth the shot.

But before that, I need to conjoin all of these pieces into one. Hm, let's see.. if I can just combine them into one small piece but with the same weight of all of them combined..

Oh..

That is actually a good idea, excellent job, me.

Ok, so we have two strategies we need to test out, why don't we try them out.

First, conjoined.

Lifting the rocks up just a bit in order to stop them from hitting the ceiling, I moved my hands as if they were pressing into each other, trying to make the rocks do the same.

Apparently, it works, but there is one catch, they're just crashing against each other. Well I should expect this since they are boulders afterall, but I need to make them small.. if only I could change their hardness.

Just as the thought slipped through my head, the rocks became slightly like goo, and not long after they joined into one another creating a huge ball.

But I need this to be smaller though.. oh! What if I try compressing.

Pushing my hands against each other again, I brought the ball closer to my side as I tried to make it smaller, and after a minute of sweat pool, they finally shrunk.

I made them shrunk even more to the point that they're just as big as my head.

Oh hell yeah my quirk is awesome.

Ok, step one (and abc) have been completed, now on to the next one.

Shu. Extending my energy to a certain object.