Helestina the Ranger

Image, Heroforge

Race: Drow
Class: Ranger 2 & cleric 1
Alignment: Chaotic good
Level: 3
Hit points: 27
Background: Haunted One
Feature:
Heart of Darkness
Those who look into your eyes can see that you have faced unimaginable horror and that you are no stranger to darkness. Though they might fear you, commoners will extend you every courtesy and do their utmost to help you. Unless you have shown yourself to be a danger to them, they will even take up arms to fight alongside you, should you find yourself facing an enemy alone.
Faith: Tasiti, Danamar, Naralis & Corellon
Gender: non-binary, uses she/her & they/them pronouns
Eyes: Silver
Hair: Silver
Skin: Dark silver
Age: 539
Weight: 157
Height: 5'9
Size: Medium

Personality Traits:
I like to read and memorize poetry. It keeps me calm and brings me fleeting moments of happiness.
I live for the thrill of the hunt.
I'm always picking things up, absently fiddling with them, and sometimes accidentally breaking them.
I feel far more comfortable around animals than people.

Ideals:
I kill monsters to make the world a safer place, and to exorcise my own demons. (Good)
Change. Life is like the seasons, in constant change, and we must change with it. (Chaotic)
I try to help those in need, no matter what the personal cost. (Good)

Bonds:
I keep my thoughts and discoveries in a journal. My journal is my legacy.
I will bring terrible wrath down on the evildoers who destroyed my homeland.
I am the last of my tribe, and it is up to me to ensure their names enter legend.
I would sacrifice my life and my soul to protect the innocent.

Flaws:
I have certain rituals that I must follow every day. I can never break them.
I talk to spirits that no one else can see.
I am slow to trust members of other races, tribes, and societies.

Organizations:
N/A

Allies:
An old priest who rescued Helestina from the wreckage of her home. He help her recover and taught her how to pray to his gods and use his rituals. An old lady who gave Helestina a place to stay for free. Helestina saved the woman and her family from a demon.
A little boy whose father owns a bakery.

Enemies:
The dark creatures who stalk the night (Includes demons and vampires)

Backstory:
Helestina's family lived in the wilds, hunting for food and keeping far away from humans and other races. They were drow who had renounced their previous religion and beliefs to return to the surface. These drow preferred the sunlight and nature. Unfortunately they were destroyed by an unknown dark force, leaving only Helestina alive. Now she wanders the world killing all evil she sees in the hopes of getting revenge.

PROFICIENCIES & LANGUAGES:

Armour: Light Armor, Medium Armor, Shields

Weapons: Martial Weapons, Simple Weapons

Tools: None

Languages: Common, Elvish, Goblin, Infernal,
Undercommon

Skills:
Animal handling
Investigation
Nature
perception
Religion
Survival

Ability scores:

Strength: 13 modifier: +1
Dexterity: 16 modifier: +3
Constitution: 14 modifier: +2
Intelligence: 10 modifier: 0
Wisdom: 13 modifier: +1
Charisma: 13 modifier: +1

Equipment:
Leather armour
Clothes, common
Longbow
Arrows
Dagger(s)
Spear

Chest:
Crowbar
Hammer
Holy symbol
Manacles
Mirror, silver
Oil(flask)
Stake(wooden)
Tinderbox
Torch
Hempen rope (50 feet)