Robbin Anibodie the Rogue

Class: Rogue
Race: Dwarf
Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Current level: 6
Background: Thief/criminal/noble
Language proficiency: Common, Dwarvish, Thieves cant
Armour class: 13

Age: 57
Weight: 125.3
Height: 3'5
Hair: True red
Eyes: Hazel
Skin color: Fair

Personality: I blow up at the slightest insult. I don't pay attention to the risks in a situation. Never tell me the odds. The best way to get me to do something is to tell me I can't do it.
Flaws: When I see something valuable, I can't think about anything but how to steal it. If there's a plan, I'll forget it. If I don't forget it, I'll ignore it. I have an insatiable desire for carnal pleasures.
Ideals: Freedom. Chains are meant to be broken, as are those who would forge them. (Chaotic) Independence. I must prove that I can handle myself without the coddling of my family. (Chaotic) Family. Blood runs thicker than water. (Any)
Bonds: Nothing is more important than the other members of my family. My ill-gotten gains go to support my family. I will become the greatest thief that ever lived and show my family that I am worthy of praise.

Speed: 25
Health: 39
Proficiency bonus: +3
Hit dice: 1d8

Features & traits:

Rogue Features:

Proficiencies:

Intimidation
Acrobatics
Persuasion
Sleight of Hand

Expertise: Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses any of the chosen proficiencies.

(Persuasion
Sleight of Hand)

Sneak attack: Once per turn, you can deal an extra 3d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack with a finesse or ranged weapon if you have advantage on the attack roll. You don't need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 ft. of it, that enemy isn't incapacitated, and you don't have disadvantage on the attack roll.

Sneak Attack: (No Action)

Thieves' Cant:

You have learned thieves' cant, a secret mix of dialect, jargon, and code that allows you to hide messages in seemingly normal conversation. It takes four times longer to convey such a message than it does to speak the same idea plainly.

Cunning Action: You can take a bonus action on each of your turns to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.

Cunning Action: 1 Bonus Action
Criminal / Spy

Feature: Criminal Contact

You have a reliable and trustworthy contact who acts as your liaison to a network of other criminals. You know how to get messages to and from your contact, even over great distances; specifically, you know the local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy sailors who can deliver messages for you.

Roguish Archetype:

Thief:

Fast Hands: You can use the bonus action granted by your Cunning Action to make a Sleight of Hand check, use your thieves' tools to disarm a trap or open a lock, or take the Use an Object action.

Fast Hands: 1 Bonus Action

Second-Story Work: Climbing no longer costs you extra movement, and when you make a running jump, the distance you cover increases by +2 feet.

Ability Score Improvement:

Dexterity Score
Charisma Score

Uncanny Dodge: When an attacker that you can see hits you with an attack, you can use your reaction to halve the attack's damage against you.

Uncanny Dodge: 1 Reaction

RACIAL TRAITS:

Dwarven Resilience: You have advantage on saves against poison and resistance against poison damage.

Dwarven Combat Training: You have proficiency with the battleaxe, handaxe, light hammer, and warhammer.

Tool Proficiency: You gain proficiency with your choice of smith's tools, brewer's supplies, or mason's tools.

Stonecunning: Whenever you make an Intelligence (History) check related to the origin of stonework, you are considered proficient in the History skill and add double your proficiency bonus to the check.

Dwarven Armor Training: You have proficiency with light and medium armor.

Proficiencies:

Saving throws: Dexterity and Intelligence
Skills: Intimidation, persuasion, acrobatics, stealth, deception
Tools: Brewer's Supplies, Forgery Kit, Playing Card Set, Thieves' Tools
Weapons: daggers, battleaxe, handcrossbow, Longsword, Rapier, Shortsword, Simple weapons, and warhammer
Armor: light, medium

Stats:

Strength: 15 modifier: +2
Dexterity: 15 modifier: +2
Constitution: 12 modifier: +1
Intelligence: 12 modifier: +1
Wisdom: 8 modifier: -1
Charisma: 16 modifier: +3

Equipment:
Common clothes
Hand crossbow
Crowbar
Dagger×2
Leather armour
Shortsword×2
Thieves' tools
Burglar's pack
15 gold