" Alright, get to the point, why do you want to do a Work Study with me?" He picked up his coffee cup, taking a long, depressing sip.

" I'm just looking for a different perspective. An Underground Hero has a lot more opportunities than people think. Once I learn the reigns from you, or whenever you get sick of having your kid around, I'll find somebody more in the spotlight. I'll see how your work ethics compare and contrast to each other." She explained, doing her best to sound as convincing as she did in her head. Aizawa thought for a moment as he swallowed and sipped, weighing options. He finally set his coffee cup down, he looked back at her with a very serious expression. He figured it out.

" If I allow you to do a Work Study with me, you can't go chasing after Shigaraki. He's dangerous, as much as I know how you hate to hear it." That was his only limitation. Don't go looking for your brother, he said. Too late. She nodded her head, hanging it a little.

" Yeah, I figured that out. I can do that, besides, I'd have no idea how to find him." She said, meeting his gaze. Other than threatening and spying on thugs. Aizawa leaned back again after a moment of silence, taking another sip of coffee.

" I'll see what I can work out with Nezu. Be ready for some hell of Insomnia." 

Later, Later

" So, any idea who you're doing a Work Study with?" Kaori blocked one of Bakugou's kits, pushing him back with her foot. She ran at him as he slid across the ground, swerving her body around to hit his side. He blocked her leg with his arm. 

" My Dad." He threw her off of him, jumping back to give him time to strategize. Kaori stood in her position, her hands ready to fight.

" Interesting. I would've thought you went for Stiff-Jeans." Bakugou ran back towards her, using explosions to amp his speed. She began running toward him, planning to meet half-way. 

" My plan is to get two perspectives. One from an Underground, one more in the spotlight. If  Jeanist is fully recovered, I may go for him once I've had enough time to evaluate Mr. Aizawa's moves." The two met halfway, breaking into a series of punches and diverted attacks. He dodged a punch to head, getting down low and swiping his foot under her. She jumped from his leg, gripping his shoulders before flipping herself over. She spun and maneuvered her body to hold Bakugou in one of thigh jujitsu's most common poses. Thigh suffocation. He tapped her thigh, signaling his defeat. She jumped up, excited, crossing her arms with pride. 

" I beat Katsuki Bakugou and he admitted it!" She was all giddy and has no shame in showing it. He launched at her, earning a yelp as he trapped her on the ground. She growled, mumbling small complaints as he laughed victoriously. He stopped for a moment. 

" Wait, the Old Man's an Underground Hero." He stated. She nodded her head. 

" Yes, that is one of his names. Eraserhead, the Underground Hero. Eraserhead, the Erasure Hero. He's not the most creative soul." She admitted, crossing her arms as she watched his face try to decode something. His hands were placed on either side of her head and she knew this could be considered a thirst trap and she knew she was blushing mad. 

" But he works at night..." He also discovered. She thought to herself, trying to decode what he was trying to decode. 

" Yes, he does his job at night, then teaches us, then-....Katsuki, don't do it. Don't-" She finally realized he was going on about and now that she'd finally said it, he went into Baby mode, dropping on top of her, his face stuffed in her chest. She let out a heavy huff, wrapping her arms around him. 

" He already said he'd give me weekends off, like any other Work Study. You'll sleep fine." She assured, scratching his scalp lightly. He tightened his grip around her. 

" This is unacceptable. They can't take my girlfriend away, that is illegal!" He yelled, his face hidden. She let out a low sigh, picking herself up, him still in her arms. 

" Babe, I swear to the grave, I will sleep with you-" She heard a small chuckle vibrate from him. She slapped his head, earning a prominent OW. 

" Not like that, you pervert. I will revoke my promise." She said, trying to pry him off of her. His laughter sounded again as he held tighter. He eventually let go, brushing himself off as he smiled proudly at her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, flashing his signature grin. 

" You know you love me." She huffed, looking away as she crossed her arms tightly. He leaned forward, pressing his forehead against hers. 

" You love me, right?" He asked. She shifted weight on both feet as she tried to hide the blush.

" Yes." She said, looking at him fully. He broke out in a wide grin before pampering her face with soft kisses. Her face lit up red, quickly hiding itself in his chest. A chuckle vibrated in his chest.

" I hate you! You know I'm easily flustered!!"

" But I like seeing you flustered, it's cute!!"

" Argh! Katsuki Bakugou, you're gonna be the death of me."