Chapter Twenty-Six; Katsuki Bakugo

Start from the beginning

Soon Bakugo was completely tapped and caught in the darkness. The dark figure morphed in front of Bakugo, slowly turning more into a human shape walking towards Bakugo. Bakugo tried pulling forwards, trying to get loose and escape before It got to him.

"What's the rush?"

It got closer and Bakugo ultimately gave up instead opted to glare at whatever It was coming towards him. It was inches away from his face, he couldn't see anything but black. No features. No eyes, mouth, nothing. Just a 3D black shadow, slowly, features started to arise. Red eyes and black eyebrows with a nose and blinding white smile. It had no white in its eyes, just red pupils.

"What the fuck are you?"

It stood for a second, smiling at Bakugo. "Would you like...to be free?" Confusing Bakugo, stopping him from struggling.

Bakugo knitted his eyebrows, "What?"

"Free. Would you like to-"

"I know what the fuck you said!" Bakugo shouted. It hummed as It leaned Its forehead on Bakugo's, giving a far-stretching smile. "Fucking hell-" Bakugo threw up his foot, attempting to kick It but It disappeared and reappeared farther away.

"What fucking thing are you?"

"Thing?" It waved Its hand and the hold on Bakugo had vanished. Bakugo stumbled a bit before gaining balance, facing the figure. "That hurts my feelings."

Bakugo clenched his hands into fists. It glanced at him up and down, cackling, "Alright, calm down buttercup."

"Buttercup?" Bakugo shouted.

"Have you never heard that before?" Sounding astonished, It shook his head, "Oh you poor thing, so cute."It disappeared. Bakugo looked around, "So," It appeared next to him.

"Fucking-" Bakugo jumped back and swung his fist. His hand went through the dark figure.

It laughed some more, "Calm down, sugar. I'm here to answer what you need~" It disappeared and reappeared a couple of feet away.

"Bullshit! Let me go!" Bakugo, as loud as his voice is and unfazed as he may seem, was scared. He couldn't see what that thing looked like, he didn't know where he was, and his quirk wouldn't.

It smirked, "Go on. Try it."

Bakugo raised his eyebrows, "What the fuck are you?" He shouted, taking a few steps back.

It moaned, the back of Its 'hand' on his forehead, "A god~"

Bakugo rolled his eyes, relaxing his body slightly. Another psycho. This interaction reminded him of a similar one. They also said they were a god. Bakugo shuddered slightly. "Why are you after Kaminari and I?"

It moved again, farther from Bakugo. It shrugged its shoulders, "I know his family," It smiled.

"How? How do you know his family? Why are you torturing him if you know him?" Bakugo yelled at It.

It laughed, "Wow, you care so much. Lower your volume," 'winking' at Bakugo. "I never said we were friends. To be honest," It kicked its feet, "I hate them." Smiling.

Bakugo gulped, "He didn't-"

"I know."

"But why him? You're hurting him, don't you fucking see?"

"I have no intention of hurting him, physically anyway. Don't worry pup, Denki will be fine."

"Then, why me?"