Why Didn't I Know Before?

Poseidon POV

        Percy lead us to Artemis. I snickered at the look on Zeus's face when that hunter slapped him. After Percy and Orion left, Artemis told us to sit down.

"So, father, you guys are turned into mortals?" Artemis spread her hand out.

"Yes. And that irrogant hunter needs to apologize to me. Now." Zeus said angrily.

"Nah. We have more important matters to discuss."

"Do you not care about me?"

"Well, you prisoned mother. Then, you punished Apollo for something he-"

"Fine. I get it."

"Anyways," Artemis continued, "I won't turn you back into immortals just yet. Hestia is right. You guys, especially Zeus, need to learn the life of a demigod. I'll give you each a tent. You guys choose the order, but camp beside Percy and Orion. Or you can choose a quick death."

"Fine. We, well, besides me, still don't have made-up names yet." Zeus pointed out.

"We could do that right now. I'll be... Pierce." I decided. It wasn't that much different from Percy's name.

"Haily." Hera said.

"Minerva. I don't want to change my name." Athena explained.

"Ummm... Demi." Demter said.

"Hugo." Hephaestus replied.

"Hey! I was gonna say that!" Hermes protested. "Whatever. It's just a name. I'll be Hector." he grumbled.

"Apollo!" Apollo grinned.

"No. Having a nickname is the whole point. If you say you're Apollo, then everyone would know that you're Apollo." Artemis crossed her arms.

"Fine. As much I don't like this name, I can't really think of anything else. Lester." Apollo gave in.

"Ariana!" Aphrodite squealed.

"Aaron." Ares growled.

"Great! Now, Percy and Orion's tents are at the border. I'll introduce you guys at dinner." Artemis clasped her hands. "In the mean time, train or you die."

      Me, being a centeries old deity, did not like that phrase, so I went to chat with Percy. I wonder if I can get anything out of him that I can't as Poseidon.