19

FOR A A BETTER EXPERIENCE, LISTEN TO BTS FILM OUT & BTS JIN'S YOURS WHILE READING THIS.

A/N

Taehyung felt warm hands hugging his torso.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!" Jisoo's scream was heard even though her mouth was covered.

Taehyung opened his eyes to see Y/N who spit out blood after getting shot to save him.

"Princess!!!!!!!!" He screamed.

Even though the time was late, Taehyung's men arrived. Before even Minjun think of anything his men were on the floor while Taehyung's men shot everyone in the hall including Minjun. He was shot to death. And they released Taehyung and the others.

"Princess, Princess, please wake up. Princess, please don't leave me." Taehyung took her into his embrace before tapping her cheek lightly.

Y/N opened her eyes lightly before whispering.

"T-Tae..." She gripped Taehyung's shirt tightly and pulled him closer.

"I'm here, princess..." He tightened his grip on her.

"S-sav-e t-the b-baby." She whispered.

Taehyung widened his eyes hearing her words. He picked her bridal style and went to the nearest hospital. "Princess, please stay with me..." He held her hand and started to drive fast. Arriving at the hospital he again picked her up before running into the hospital.

"Doctor, please save them both please,"

He begged as he placed her on the emergency bed. Before the doctor took them into the Operating room, Y/N pulled Taehyung by his collar.

"I L-love Y-you." She said and flashed a weak smile. Taehyung looked at her and said, "Me too." Tears formed in their eyes as Y/N looked at Taehyung one last time before going inside the Operating room. She was there in the Operating room many times to save people but it's her first time being there to save herself and their baby.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Waiting impatiently with shaking hands and trembling lips he looked at the Operating room. Tears formed in his eyes because of the fear of losing her. "Please god, not this time..." He whispered. His thought got interrupted when the nurse came out with a baby in her hands.

"Congratulations Mr. Kim. Mrs. Kim gave birth to a girl." Nurse said.

"What about my wife?" He asked while looking at the Operating room.

"Mr. Kim, we are trying so hard to save her. When she came to the hospital, she had lost so much blood and her water bag had broken. Her body was bruised so badly especially the bullet was on her hip and it became harder for her to give birth to the baby. Since the child was born 2 months early, this baby has to stay at least one month in hospital." She explained as his legs went numb hearing her words.

"She can be saved, right?"

"I can't be sure Mr. Kim."

"Can I see my wife?"

"No, but there is a glass in the operation room's door. You can watch her through that." She left.

With trembling legs, he went to the door and saw that doctors giving CPR to save her. His eyes got teary blurring his vision. He tried to hold himself so hard but failed when he saw the ring that he gave her in their last sweet moment together. She hasn't removed it for a single second.

Imagine it went like this. End of this video. (Lol it's hard to find a clip.)