5

I ran to my cabin. Tears started to fall from my eyes. I don't know why my heart feels like someone is eating it alive! I don't even know him!! We met days ago and why am I acting this way?!!

"Why would I cry? He is not anyone! HE IS A TOTAL KILLER! COWARD!" I nearly yelled. "I should report him!" I took my phone and dialled 911 but I couldn't call. Something was stopping me. I got on my knees and hugged them before sobbing silently.

"Y/N! Y/N!"I soon locked my cabin door while he tried to open the door. He hit the door loudly.

"Y/N Please listen to me once. Please let me in Y/N! Y/N! Please open this fucking door!" He shouted.

"I don't want to hear anything from you! Just go away you murderer!!!! Liar!!!!" I yelled.

"Y/N please only once I'm losing my fucking patience!!" He said.

"Why do you keep bothering me!? Just go away! You don't have to give me any explanation to me. And we don't know each other! Who am I to you? And WHO YOU ARE TO ME!? Just go!" I yelled.

"It is possible that you don't care about me. But Y/N....... You mean lots to me!!!!" He spoke.

When I heard those words, my stomach twisted and my heart started to beat faster.

"But you mean nothing to me!" I lied. Why do I feel like I lied?

"I know! Bu-" I interrupted.

"I already love someone else Taehyung! That's why I'm against this marriage." I lied twice. I can't let him fall for me. It's dangerous for him for me for our parents. I will become his weakness and his enemies will go after our loved ones. I HAVE TO DO THIS.

TAEHYUNG

When I heard those words, my heart clenched. But Y/N I want you! You are mine! You stepped into my world and now there is no turning back. You are mine. You will become my wife. "I-"I was about to speak but I heard her talking inside.

Y/N

I didn't hear anything from outside which clearly indicated that he left.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung. I can't let you fall for me. If that happens it will be dangerous for both of us and our parents. I don't want to be your weakness. I want to be your strength. Our fates indeed want us to be together but I can't force myself to lose you or my loved ones. I can't love someone else when there is a perfect guy for me. That is you. It's true that our first meeting wasn't a good impression but I started to catch feelings for you Taehyung. I don't know how when- but- I love you...... I'm sorry..." I said while crying.

I wish this pain vanish away like how fast I caught feelings for him. I wiped off my tears and opened the door to go to the cafeteria. When I opened the door, my eyes became widened seeing the person I never wished to see here at the moment.

"Tae-Taehyung?" I stuttered. I was shocked when two strong arms got wrapped around my waist pulling me closer and hugging me. His warmth, his scent was making me addicted to him. I wanted to hug him back and feel this warmth for seconds but I couldn't. I pushed him breaking the hug.

"I TOLD YOU I FREAKING LOVE SOMEBODY ELSE!!!" I yelled.

Then I was about to go when he held my wrist. I yanked his hand away. Did he hear everything? Oh no this is a disaster.

TAEHYUNG

I heard everything that Y/N said. Does she mean that? I know how she feels but I can promise her that my position will never hurt her or our loved ones.

"Mr. Kim?" I heard a lady's voice as I turned around to see someone that I was willing to meet for a long time.

DADDY'S JOKE OF THE DAY: -