6

"Jisoo!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

Jisoo has been my best friend since childhood. She went to America for higher studies. Of course, she knows everything about me. But she didn't tell me that she was coming back. I'm so surprised to see her in front of me. I felt so happy and I hugged her tightly.

"Missed me?" She asked.

"Of course," I said while breaking the hug.

"So, Mr. Kim what are you doing in this hospital? I heard it from one of your guards. So, who is sick?" She asked.

"Jin Hyung," I replied.

"OMG! What happened?" She asked.

I told her everything except about Y/N. If I tell it now, she helps me. But I think this is not the right time.

"So, Mr. World Wide Handsome how do you feel now?" Jisoo smiled.

" World Wide Handsome get fucked-" He spits it out without knowing the person who asked him is Jisoo.

"Hey! Watch your language with me!" Jisoo yelled making Jin Hyung turn around with wide eyes.

" JISOO!!!!" He shouted.

"Shhhh... Hyung this is a hospital." I interrupted.

"Oh yeah! You are telling me to shut up now. Respect your elders, Mr. Kim. I was a brother to you before being a member of the gang" He glared while crossing his arms.

"Like I care." I rolled my eyes. "YOU- Kim Taehyung!!"

"Hold up!!!!!!!" Jisoo and Jungkook shouted making our attention drawn to them

"Hey! Stop arguing guys!!!" Jisoo said.

"Yes! At least don't forget this is a hospital!" Jungkook said while putting his arms in his pockets.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"That was so fun to talk with you guys!" Jisoo said.

"Same." Jungkook and I replied.

"Want to stay.... But have to leave! Because I have to meet my parents too." She stated.

"I'll drop you," I said and she smiled as I took the lead.

"Bye Kookie!!!!" She waved while Jungkook just nodded.

When we were going to her parents the car was full of silence. So, I decided to break it and tell her about Y/N.

"Jisoo?" I spoke. She hummed.

"I have to say something to you," My attention was on the road.

"And what is that?" She looked at me. "There is a girl that I love-"

"HOLY COW!" She interrupted. "Let me finish." I glared. "Ok, Mr. Rude! Still haven't changed!!"

I spat out everything while she just laughed.

"Can you stop making fun of me and tell me how to get close to her?" I had a straight face.

"OK!! Listen."

-TIME SKIP-

After a few minutes, we arrived at Jisoo's house.

"Thank you for the ride. Do as I say. And don't forget to tell me what happened. See Ya!" She spoke. I hummed before nodding.

Y/N

I was finding Taehyung and that's when it hit me right. "Y/N! Are you crazy? Why are you finding him?" I talked to myself.

"Doctor?" I turned around to see a familiar face.

"Um... Yes?" I replied with a slight smile. "Hi, I'm Jungkook nice to meet you." He said and gave his hand to me for a handshake.

"Hi, I'm Y/N," I said while handshaking.

"How can I help you?" I asked. "Can I call you by your name?"

"Of course. Or else how can you call me?" I smiled.

"Y/N, if you don't mind can you come with me for a second?" He asked.

"Huh? For what and where?" I was confused as he was a stranger to me.

"It's okay if you can't come with me. If you have time come to this cafe soon." He said while giving me a card.

"Um... Ok?" I awkwardly smiled.

-TIME SKIP-

I arrived at the location that Jungkook told me and went inside. The cafe was dark like it was full of bulbs but none of them was working. I hesitate to go inside.

"Y/N?" I heard a familiar voice but I was sure that it wasn't Jungkook so I turned around.

DADDY'S JOKE OF THE DAY: -