1

MY FIRST EVER FANFICTION ~~ THIS IS MY VERY OWN WORK AND NO HATE COMMENT IS ALLOWED. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ, THEN GET THE HELL OUT. AND ALSO, THOSE WHO LIKED TO READ THIS ARE WELCOME.

VOTE AND COMMENT ALSO DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME 😊

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N

"What happened?" I asked.

"He tried to suicide doctor. He has cut his wrist which made him lose so much blood." The nurse replied handing me the report.

"Get an x-ray on his wrist. It doesn't seem to be that deep so I'll put stitches for now. Hurry up and get an x-ray and hand it to me as soon as possible." I checked the report before looking at the patient. "Ok, doctor" The nurse replied.

I cleaned the wound before putting in saline and stitches. The nurse took the patient to take an x-ray. She returned after some time.

"Here is the x-ray doctor. He doesn't have any internal injuries."

"Ok, then it is good. Also, find someone to donate blood for the patient. Blood type is O positive." I spoke. "Ok, doctor." She bowed before leaving.

I'm Park Y/N. I'm 25 years old. I'm a surgeon who is working in the emergency ward. I think life is a gift that we have from God. We have to enjoy every second of our lives. I've been saving people's life for the past 4 years. I really like this job. Sometimes I pay patients' bills from my salary. Not for the rich persons. But for those who can't pay their bill because of their poorness.

"Doctor, the patient waked." The nurse said. I nodded before going to see the patient. I marked the report before signing it. The nurse went as I started to talk to the patient.

"What happened hmm?" I asked softly but didn't get a response.

"Listen I really don't know what happened. But the thing is you only live once and if you do it right, once is enough. The purpose of our lives is to be happy. And you do not find the happy life you have to make it yourself. Why do you want to die huh? Some so many people can't live but like to live. What about you? You do have life and you want to die? The lives are the rarest thing in the world. I'm a doctor myself and I know the value of life." I spoke.

He didn't respond but looked away. I sighed before talking.

"I only have this thing to say. If you want to die then die! But at least donate your organs to someone who will love to have them. They love to live." I said before leaving.

"Such an annoying person that I ever met." I shrugged my shoulders.

*Phone ringing* (Cause I-I-I'm in the stars tonight so watch me bring the fire and set the night alight (hey) Shining through the city with a little funk and soul So I'm light it up like dynamite, whoa oh oh)

"Yes, Mom" I answered.

"Y/N –ah come home early today we have to go to dinner." She replied.

"With whom?" I was busy arranging some reports. "You'll soon know it." She replied.

"Ok then,"

"Take care, darling."

"You too." I smiled before hanging up. I put the phone on my desk and arranged the reports. I took them to the receptionist before handing them. I was on my way when I heard the news.

"Here's the breaking news! The CEO of the Alex Company is killed. The body was found near the company alley and the main culprit of this murder is the bulletproof team-" I heard the news.