9

A/N

The day they both were willing to rise finally came. They were nervous but also had the urge to hold each other's souls and become one. Sitting in front of the mirror Y/N was tapping his feet nervously when her parents came in. Their eyes filled with tears and love seeing their only daughter getting married.

 Their eyes filled with tears and love seeing their only daughter getting married

"Darling.... You look gorgeous." Her mom caressed her cheek with full of love.

"Mom.... Please don't cry. It will make me too." She pouted.

"I won't. I promise."

Her dad came and caressed her head before offering his hand indicating it was time for her to attend the wedding hall.

"You look so pretty Y/N." Her dad smiled.

"I know." She made a proud face while taking her dad's hand.

TAEHYUNG

Everyone started to cheer making me turn around

Everyone started to cheer making me turn around. Y/N was walking with her dad in the aisle. She looks like an angel. Her rosy cheeks with small lips are making her beautiful 10,000 more times. She was smiling brightly as she signed me asking how pretty she was. I chuckled before replying to her giving her a thumbs up.

Her dad offered me her hand before saying, "Don't you dare to hurt her."

"I won't till my last breath." I looked at Y/N before taking her hand as she stood next to me. The wedding started as the priest started to say his vows.

"Today we are gathered here to the union of Mr. Kim Taehyung and Ms. Park Y/N-" While the priest continued, I squeezed Y/N's hand turning her attention to me.

"Who gave you the permission to me this gorgeous?" I whispered making her chuckle. "Same goes for you, Mr. Handsome."

"So, Mr. Kim Taehyung, do you take Ms. Park Y/N to be your lawful wedded wife promising her to be together until your last breath and cherish the love?"

"I do." I smiled.

"Do you Ms. Park Y/N take Mr. Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband promising him to be together until your last breath and cherish your love?"

"I do." She replied.

"Now I announce you as Husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Priest said.

I pulled Y/N closer by her waist wrapping my arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around me permitting me. I smiled and connected our lips which she gladly accepted kissing me back. We were so lost in the kiss and didn't care about the surroundings. Breaking the kiss while breathing hard I connected our foreheads.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you more." She said pecking my forehead as everyone cheered loudly.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The car ride was full of joy because we kept talking about the wedding and the people. We laughed and almost cried before laughing but most of all I listened. Hearing her talk so excitedly made me so happy. We arrived at my mansion and I picked her up in bridal style. She covered her blushing face on my chest.

"Stop hiding princess, you already became mine." I teased. Without replying she hit my chest lightly.

Y/N

He took us to our bedroom before putting me on the bed. He removed his coat before hovering above me.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he smirked.

"You don't know or are you pretending?" He asked leaning towards my face.

"Huh? Oh, you are going to help me with this?" I asked while showing my wedding dress.

"I-I... Princess, you really know how to test me." That's when I realized what he was trying to do.

"Aa.... Do you want to do that? I will gladly accept it but first, we have to get a wash. Because we stink." He sniffed his shirt before replying, "Nah-ah I smell good and you too."

"But I like to be clean."

"Your choice my lady." He smiled.

I took my towel and went into the bathroom but before locking the door Taehyung blocked it placing his toe on the side of the door.

"Since we are married, we can get a wash together. There's nothing to hide between us." He said with a smirk. "Nope," I said and closed the door making him shout.

"Princess!!!!"

I took a wash and came out wearing my night suit which my mom gave me as a gift. 

"Your turn

"Your turn." I smiled.

TAEHYUNG

I came after taking a shower and saw Y/N watching something on her phone. Throwing the towel on the table I sat next to her. She stopped using her phone as we lay down on the bed before we held each other's hands tightly. It was pin-drop silence. We never thought it would be this silent or maybe awkward.

"Should I make a move? What if it makes her uncomfortable?" I thought. "ARGH! WHATEVER!"I thought and hovered above her while she was blushing like a tomato.

Y/N'

"ARGH! Kim Y/N!!! Stop blushing." I cursed.

Taehyung leaned closer to me as I closed my eyes. Seconds after I felt his lips on me kissing me passionately. Wrapping his right arm around my waist he deepened the kiss while I wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss was passionate but it became a hungry and rough one.

DADDY'S JOKE OF THE DAY: -