11

TAEHYUNG

I knew who it was by his voice. "Namjoon Hyung it's me," I said nervously.

"Taehyung-ah what are you doing here?" He asked taking the gun away.

"What do you mean? We came here for a mission." I played dumb.

"I know. I meant what are you doing here in this spot?"

"A-Ah Th-That's I-I JIN HYUNG TOLD ME TO COME HERE!" I said the last part loudly.

He shushed me before looking around searching if anyone was there. I can't tell him that I was about to kill Minjun alone.

"But, why did Jin Hyung say that?" He asked.

"I don't have an idea," I shrugged my shoulder.

"Is it a change of the plan? I should ask him."

I was thinking about a way to kill Minjun with my own hands. I was impatient.

"Taehyung-ah!"

"O-oh let's go. Take the lead Hyung." I said as he took the lead.

"Ah! Namjoon Hyung wait. Y-You, go first I'll come. I have to inform something to my men." I lied and he nodded. "I'm sorry Hyung. I never lied to either one of you. But today I had to do it. I have to kill this jerk and take this bad soul away from us. So, we can live happily. I can live happily with my Y/N."

Y/N

"I paid for your medicines, Grandma. You can ask the pharmacy to give you the medicine. It's on the ground floor. I'll tell the nurse to take you there." I smiled.

"Thank you, angel. Some less amount of people, think about others. May god bless you." She caressed my hair before smiling.

"Nurse, take her to the ground floor and lead her to the pharmacy," I said.

After she left, I was checking some patients' files when suddenly I felt like I wanted to throw up. I ran to the washroom and threw up. Then suddenly my phone's reminder rang.

Monthly day!!!!!

I washed my mouth and I remembered last night.

"WT... Didn't Taehyung use protection last night?" I spoke.

I ran to the pharmacy and took a pregnancy test before checking it.

"I'M PREGNANT!" I shouted.

I can't express my feelings. That is how much I'm happy. I wanted to call Tae. So, I took my phone when I remembered that Tae was on a mission.

"That's good. I have time to make a surprise arrangement for him," I smiled.

"God how can I tell our parents I'm pregnant after our first night????"

TAEHYUNG

I slowly sneaked into the spot where Minjun was but he wasn't there.

"Hyung! Are you there?" I spoke via the earpiece. "Listening," Yoongi replied.

"Hyung! Look where Min Jun is! He isn't in the spot which he was there seconds ago!" I gritted my teeth.

"Taehyung, he escaped." He replied.

"WHAT!?" I yelled. "Look after him. I MEAN CHASE HIM!!!! Find him no matter what!! I WANT HIM ALIVE TODAY!!!!" I yelled to my man. "Ok, BOSS!!"

I walked to my members while removing my earpiece. "Too late Taehyung He already has gone far." Jin Hyung said.

"How did he escape?" I growled.

"Boss, we searched everywhere near the place but he was nowhere to be found." A man reported.

"He already knows that we came to Taehyung," Jimin spoke. "How?!! But he never ran away from us. I mean he is not a person that is running away due to fear. He is fearless!"

"That's what we also thinking about Hyung," Jungkook said. "DAMN IT!!!!" I growled and grabbed my hair in frustration.

"But wait! Boss Hoseok is out there. He is guarding!" A Man spoke as I glared. "YOU COULDN'T COMPLETE YOUR WORK CORRECTLY AND NOW YOU RELYING ON SOMEONE ELSE?!!!!" I was about to throw myself on him when Jin stopped me while I growled in anger.

"Hosoek-ah are you there?" Yoongi spoke via the earpiece.

"Ah yes, Hyung." He replied.

"By any chance did you see Min Jun coming to your way?" Yoongi asked.

"No Hyung. Did I miss him?" He replied.

My eyes became bloodshot and I saw Jimin was getting worried as he is the only person who knows what I will do when I get angry.

"GOD DAMN IT! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! ARGH!!!!! IF I SHOT HIM THE SECOND I SAW HIM, THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!!!"

"Taehyung that's not it. He might have another plan. Just wait till we get a chance." Jimin said.

"THERE IS A FUCKING TRAITOR IN OUR GANG WE SHOULD FIND HIM AND I WILL RIP HIM APART FROM MY BARE HANDS!!" I gritted my teeth.

Y/N

Resting my head on the edge of my chair, I was thinking how to surprise Taehyung when my cabin's telephone rang.

"Yes?"

"Doctor there is a man who wants to meet you." Receptionist answered.

"Who?" I asked.

"Someone named 'Kang Min Jun' said it's urgent to meet you."

"Kang Min Jun?" I asked.

"Yes, doctor." Nurse replied.

"Ok, I'll be there. Tell him to wait in the cabin."

I went to the ground floor and there was a tall man who was in a black suit. He turned around. He had eyebags and he was holding a dark aura around him. A dirty dark aura that creeps me out. There was blood stained all over his suit.

"Who are you?" I asked confusedly.

"Mrs. Kim?"

"Yes, that's me" I replied.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Kim but Mr. Kim's life is in danger." He spoke making my eyes widen.

"What happened to him?" I asked worriedly.

"He got shot. In his mission." My legs got numb as my throat dried. I forgot how to speak.

NO DADDY JOKES FOR TODAY.