"What are you doing?" Michael exclaimed, curious of what I was planning.

"Waiting for Goyle, of course, to confront him, remember?" I said, peeking outside the doorframe.

"I thought you are going to confront him later or tomorrow???? Or in the weekend??"

"Shush.." I hushed him. "They're coming."

As soon as they walked exactly pass the room, I pulled them with the use of my wand inside, closing the door, and made Crabbe sit on a chair, tied with a rope with use of magic, whilst I pinned Goyle on the wall, pointing my wand at him and my other hand grabbing the collar of his shirt and robe.

"Muffliato," I heard Michael cast as he was guarding Crabbe.

I took the letter out that I just received from last week, showing it to Goyle, who is whimpering in fright.

"Tell me. You wrote this, didn't you?" I interrogated.

"N-"

"Lie or you'll face the consequences," I ranged. eager to know the truth. Then, I remembered I have one Veritaserum in my bag. "Michael, find the Veriatserum in my bag." I told.

Michael marched to my bag, took the potion out, and handed it to me without its lid. I forcefully made Goyle drink it and threw the bottle back to Michael, who caught it perfectly.

"Tell me," I spoke.

"Ye...Yess.." He trembled, trying his best to lie but failed. "I wrote it...Draco made me do it."

"And why?" I glared, pushing him more on the wall, not caring if he felt squeezed.

"He...he...thought Michael is stealing you from him or maybe you might fall for him. He even told Blaise, Theo and Adrian to watch over you and they would report back to him. They would use an invisibility charm to follow you." He spoke restlessly.

"Draco?" I loosened the grip on his collar until I let him go.

Goyle ran towards Crabbe, untying him and rushed outside the room to escape.

I stood there, stunned and paralyzed from hearing the truth.

"Y/n?" Michael placed his hand on my shoulder whilst I was still facing the wall.

I thought Draco trusted me. I trusted him. He said that he loves me, right? But why would he do such a stupid thing?

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

9 pm, the time he told me to meet him at the Astronomy Tower.

I expect myself to be happy at this time of hour, but no, I wasn't. I was completely in utter shock that he did something that kept me in fear and anger. It was all him, the letters, and his friend keeping me on watch, where I thought it was all just in my imaginations.

He said he loves me, but why is he still keeping this type of act when I already told him that being with him feels like my life was assured.

I reached the top of the tower, holding the crumpled letter that I showed to Goyle. And there he was, standing near the railing as he turned around facing me with an innocent smile on his lips.

I threw the paper at him, making him confused as he caught the crumpled letter on his chest.

He opened the letter which caused him to widen his eyes. His hands, holding the letter, started to slightly tremble in fear.

"Tell me that everything Goyle told me wasn't true. You, writing me those stupid letters." Tears began to fall on my cheeks, my lips quivering, and wanting him to tell me it was all just a lie.

He couldn't speak. He couldn't even look at me in the eye. He looked guilty.

"Draco, fucking tell me!" I exclaimed.

"Yes.." He said under his breath and still, his eyes were looking down at the letter.

"So you do think that Michael might steal me away or not I could fall for him?"

"Y/n, I can explain..." He looked up at me.

"You need not to explain me everything. Goyle has told me everything." I scoffed.

"Michael is-"

"Michael is a friend. If he attempts to do what you thought of him, do you think I would leave you and go after him? How pathetic." I spat. "You know, you should've stopped this kind of stupid act when things got better between us."

"Y/n-"

"You have just shown me that you couldn't trust me, Draco. You don't love me. You're only obsessed with the concept of love. Pansy wasn't enough, so you tried to seek for more and now you found me, your wife, who was forcely married to a pathetic man like you! How blind of me for seeing that..." My voice were already cracking.

He couldn't speak. Tears too were streaming down from his eye as he looked at me.

So, I just left, without any more word coming out of my mouth, leaving him behind at the tower.

I couldn't face him, barely even to look at him after what he did.