"You. I want you, Haru.", said the man while smiling down at her with his eyes full of lust. "Do you know how much I crave for you? How much do I want to touch you when I look at your naked body. And how much do I want to fuck you when I see that pussy of you.", said Rishiyu who gently touched Haru's body which makes the girl feels uncomfortable all over her body.

"See my naked body? What in the heck you're talking about?", asked Haru who struggled to get out from his grasp. Hearing what Haru said, Rishiyu then grins at her and says...

"You have no idea how many hidden cameras are inside your apartment, don't you?", said Rishiyu, causing Haru's eye to wide open as she hears what the man said.

"You fucking dirty stalker.", said Haru while death glared at the man. Suddenly he slaps the girl's face, causing Haru in shock with the sudden action. He then grabbed Haru's hair and get her face closer to him.

"Hey! Do you know how much I hold myself from killing those bastards that keep on touching you? That fucker, Izami. And those people in your cafe that keep flirting with you! I hold my fucking self from killing any of them because of you! And this how you pay me back?!", said Rishiyu while death glared at Haru as he still grabbed the girl's hair. "However, I still can't hate you because I love you.", he said while kissing Haru's cheek, which makes Haru feel more disgusted.

"Just die, you dirty motherfucker!", said Haru. "I rather die than have fucking sex with you.

"Would you still say that when I insert my cock and rail you all night?!", asked Rishiyu while his hands gently touched Haru's leg. Haru becomes more panicked as she feels the touch slowly moving up to her thighs as she realizes that she not wearing her underwear at all.

"Let have our beautiful night, shall we?", said Rishiyu with a grin on his face while his hand is moving closer to her private place with Haru getting more uncomfortable. Until Lily suddenly appears out of nowhere and bites the man's hand, causing him to scream in pain.

"Lily!!!"

"HISSSS!!!", Lily hissing aggressively at the man while protecting her owner.

"THIS FUCKING CAT!!", shout Rishiyu as he grabbed Lily and throw her strongly to the wall.

"LILY!!!", shout Haru.

Even after being thrown, Lily still stood up to protect her owner. Knowing she won't win against the man, she still hissing and protects Haru from the man. However, Rishiyu did not give her any mercy as he kicked and stepped on the cat-like a fucking insect.

"STOP! I GIVE UP! JUST PUT HER INSIDE THE CAGE!! YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH ME! JUST STOP HURTING HER!!", shout Haru while tears won't stop running out from her eyes. She doesn't want her cat to die. Lily has been with her since she was a child. It's was a birthday gift from her father and she doesn't want to lose it.

"Meow..."

"Stay still, okay? I'm fine...thank you, Lily.", said Haru while smiling at her cat with tears running out on her face. Lily keeps meowing nonstop even after being grabbed away by Rishiyu who won't stop smiling after hearing what Haru said.

'Nissan....Manjirou...Sanzu or just anyone.....'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Meanwhile at Eiji's house-

Seiyu sitting on the couch while holding his phone as he waits for someone to call or message him. With the rest of them also have a worried expression all over their face after what just had happened a moment ago.

-flashback-

"What's wrong, Seiyu.", asked Eiji after seeing his friend who looks like don't have any appetizers to eat his food. "Are you still worried about Haru-chan?"

"Lil bit...", said Seiyu.

"Just call her again then!!", said Izami which Seiyu just nodded his head. Seiyu was thinking about many things as his project and his sister's safety. Even after comforting her save, but Seiyu doesn't know why he still feels uneasy about it. Until something hits his mind as he recalls back his talk with Haru on the phone.

"She said I keep prepared and send her a food....", said Seiyu in a lower tone.

"Yes?"

"I have a bad feeling about this..!", said Seiyu who suddenly stood up from his seat, causing all of his friends to be surprised.

"Where are you going now?!", asked Hakari.

"Back!! I have a bad feeling about this!!", said Seiyu in panic while getting out of the house until Hakari grabbed his wrist and asked him

"You want to go back by what?! There's no bus at this hour!! And you have to wait for many hours if you want to go by train!!", said Hakari.

"THEN I HAVE TO FUCKING STAY?!!!", shout Seiyu angrily which caused them all to shock as they had never seen Seiyu this mad before.

"Seiyu calm down! Do you have anyone to call? So they could go and check on your sister.", said Izami while calming down the guy. Hearing what Izami said, only one person comes to Seiyu's mind as he takes out his phone and immediately calls the person.

-Hello?-

-Where are you right now?!-

-On my way back after sending Haru.-

-Turn back-

-Huh?-

-FUCKING TURN BACK BRAT!! GO BACK TO MY APARTMENT!! I DON'T FUCKING CARE HOW YOU GET INSIDE MY APARTMENT! JUST GO TO MY SISTER RIGHT NO-!!!-

-.....-

-Hello? Ermm...this Tamaki Eiji speaking. Sorry, Seiyu is kinda not in good condition as he worries about his sister right now. So, could you go and check on her? And please call us again if everything is good on your side, okay?-

-Sure-

As the phone call was finished, Eiji turned back to look at his senior who struggles to calm down his friend.

"Hey! Take a deep breath...calm down, okay?.", said Hakari.

"I already said to him to call us again if Haru-chan is alright.", said Eiji while walking closer to them.

"Okay. Thanks. Let's wait for the news for the person you know, okay?", said Izami after calming down Seiyu who looking so hopeless.

-flashback end-

''Mikey...you better be there in time...', Seiyu thoughts as he hoped and prayed for Mikey to get to their apartment in time and make sure Haru is safe and sound.