chapter 18

Rock of the leaf vs monster of the sand

The ones that has finished their fight was now waiting for the next two last match in the hall.

And here we see a shivering choji, due to the three other powerful people than him in the room. And one of them, he has to fight to win.

Choji was planning to give up his match but all of that went away when his sensei, sarutobi asuma encourage him to fight with barbeque foods on the line making shikamaru and ino looked at their sensei in annoyance.

When choji heard the word barbeque coming from his sensei's mouth, he was now determined to win his match for the food as he yelled out "B-B-Q ALL YOU CAN EAT B-B-Q!" shin flinch a little from the sound making y/n place his hand on his student's ears so he won't blow his eardrums cause since shin has his senses upgraded, his hearings are a lot more sensitive than usual.

After awhile of waiting, hayate coughed out to get the attention of the people in the hall, which it did.

Hayate:(cough)we will now resume the battle.

Gai:Yosh! You'll be up this time for sure. Go for it lee!

Lee:ie! (No) (turns away from gai)

Gai:huh?

Sakura:what?

Lee:seeing as I've come this far, i rather be the last!

Sakura:*is lee sulking...?*

The board then startes to go through the names. After gaara looked at the board he travels down to the arena using his sand telling someone to hurry up. Choji then yells out shocking asuma, ino, shika, shin, sakura and naruto.

Choji:SAFE!

Ino:(smacks choji's head) HEY!

Shikamaru:(also smacks choji) Don't do anything misleading, idiot!

(I decided to skip the fight along with choji's and head straight after the fights. Im sorry but im just lazy hope u understand and forgive me)

It was now time to call the names for the final exam. After the hokage explained the final round of the exam, he told the genins that were left in the hall to randomly pick a Piece of paper that has a number from a box that was in anko's hand.

Y/n:good, everyone has taken a number. Then, from left to right, tell me the number on your paper.

Dosu:hachi da... (Im eight)

Naruto:ichi dattebayo... (Im one)

Temari:nana. (Seven)

Kankuro:go. (five)

Gaara:san... (Three)

Shin:juu. (Ten)

Shikamaru:kyuu. (Nine)

Neji:ni. (Two)

Shino:roku. (Six)

Ibiki:in other words, he has number four.

The hokage hums as an answer to what ibiki said as he wrote it down.

Hiruzen:very well, i will tell you about how the final round tournament will work!

Naruto:Eh?!

Shikamaru:is that what these drawing lots were for?

Hiruzen:ibiki, bring forth the pairings.