chapter 6

I am konohamaru!

(Y/n)'s P. O. V

I was sitting next to the hokage while looking at Naruto's photo with sandaime sama. Lets just say the hokage isn't happy. While we were looking at his picture naruto chuckles as sandaime sama grunts of disapproval.

Naruto:i couldn't make a nice face, so it took three hours to make it look like that. But, but isn't it artistic, or like cool nīsan? Old man?

(Y/n) :u-uhm naruto i think you should ta-

Hiruzen:take it over.

Naruto:EH

hiruzen:re-take the picture

Naruto:NO WAY TTEBAYO

(Y/n) :N-Naruto... (Sweatdrop)

After naruto said that he and sandaime sama started to stare each other down as i sweatdrop at their silent argument. After awhile of them glaring at each other naruto decided thats enough and started to transform as a naked woman but its him as a girl.

Naruto:TRANFORM! (Transform as a naked girl version of him) hokage sama, please~

The hokage blinks a couple of time before he passed out with his nose bloody while i look away deadpanning at my idiotic cute little brother. After seeing the hokage passed out naruto transformed back into himself as he looks over at the hokage deadpanning since he just tricked the old hokage  with his sexy jutsu.

While he was doing that i sense konohamaru at the door as i helped the hokage sit back up to his chair and giving him a napkin to wipe his nose with.

Hiruzen:(grunts) the sexy jutsu technique eh? What an absurd technique.

naruto:(giggles)

(Y/n): by the way naruto where is your headband?

Naruto:im not going to wear it until the explanatory meeting since it will get scratched.

Hiruzen:putting that aside,this ninja registration form is something of the utmost secrecy that will remain in the village, so its an important document even to you. So what is this face?

Naruto:I DONT UNDERSTAND THOSE COMPLEX THINGS YOU KNOW!

(Y/n):and this is why i told you to pay attention to class naruto even to me (sigh)

Naruto:ehehe gomen nīsan

After that the three of us heard something by the door. As we turned to look at the door of them classroom, it suddenly open to konohamaru yelling at his grandfather to fight him. After he says that he got ready to throw the shuriken in his hand at sandaime sama and ran full speed at him

Konohamaru:THE TITLE OF FIFTH HOKAGE BELONGS TO ME! KONOHAMARU!

After he says that he trips on his own legs and fell face first into the wooden floor. While konohamaru was round up like a ball on the ground in pain naruto was looking at him like he was some sort of idiot while i just sweatdrop at everything stupid i see today.

After awhile ebisu showed up shock seeing the grandson of the hokage is on the ground grunting in pain.

Konohamaru:is this a trap?

Ebisu:(looks left and right) Da-Daijoubu young master!? There are no traps by the way. (Push glasses back)

While we were looking at konohamaru i noticed naruto's eyebrows started twitching, probably thinking of what is wrong with konohamaru. After konohamaru soothes his pain he looked at naruto while ebisu is surprised to see naruto in the room after being shocked he started smirking.