chapter 14

The third part of the exam

Five days has passed and now the students are now in the chuunin exam hall with a statue of the ram sign behind where the senseis and hokage were standing on a little stage while the exam Proctors were standing down and beside the stage with the left over participants infront of them standing in a line.

Anko:First off, congratulations on passing the second part of the exam. *(giggles) there were 78 people who took the second part and 21 were able to pass... I said that i was going to make them half drop out but, i was really thinking less than 10 would be left...

Looking at all of the students some of them are messy while some were fine and clean. Choji then puts his hand on his stomach claiming that he's hungry. While shikamaru replied to him on how troublesome that there is many people left. Ino turns to look at her 'sasuke kun' happily that he's here with shikamaru replies with them going through alot to help team 7.

Gai:your team is pretty good, perhaps they were lucky. But as long as my team is here they can't go any further since in the next stage, personal abilities will be critical. Youth is sweet and sour, and sometimes strict, kakashi (smirks at him)

Kakashi:hm? Did you say something?

Gai:*OH MY GOD!! That was pretty good, rival kakashi... This attitude is somewhat "modern" and pisses me off(flames going around him while lifting his fist up to his chest)*

Tenten:*eh? So that's gai sensei's eternal rival. Gai sensei completely loses to him in looks... *

Lee:*Gai sensei is the coolest one among the other teachers excluding (y/n)san! Him and gai sensei are shining! Alright...*(flames in his eyes) just watch gai sensei, (y/n) san... I will shine too!

While the others were thinking about other things shin was trying to sense how many students or teams got here and he counted 7 teams along with akamaru. The scene then shows (y/n) looking serious at the students infront of him as if it was telling them that this part of the exam was no game but in reality....

(Y/n) :*what should i cook for naruto to celebrate with him if he managed to pass this one... Hmmm OH I KNOW IM GONNA MAKE HIM MY FAMOUS MISO CHASHU RAMEN FOR HIM (mentally cheering for naruto) *

Hiruzen:*so this many remained... And most of them are new... (Looks at the senseis over his shoulder a bit) no wonder why they recommended thembit*

Anko:we will now have an explanation of the third exam from the hokage sama. Everyone listen well! Hokage sama please to the honors.

Hiruzen:(grunts then walks foward a bit) (clears throat) The third exam will begin but before the explanation, theres one thing i want to make clear to all of you. Its about the true purpose of this exam.

Sakura and shin:*true purpose?*

Hiruzen:why we do a joint exam with the allied nations... "To maintain good relations with the allied nations" and "Heighten the level of the ninja"... Do not let those reasons deceive you. This 'exam' ,so to speak is...

Tenten:*so to speak...?*

Hiruzen:... The epitome of a war between the allied nations...