chapter 8

Pass or fail:the bell test

3rd P. O. V

(Y/n) was walking to the training ground to start the bell test for shin and to test his senses. After walking for awhile he finally arrived at training ground that he used to train with jiraiya sensei. Walking to shin who was leaning back onto a tree near him.

(Y/n) :alright are you ready

Shin:yes sensei but what are we doing?

(Y/n) :ah yes forgot to mention today we will be doing a bell test (takes out a bell) the rule is simple get the bell by noon if not you fail you can use kunais, Shuriken or any kind of weapon

Shin:*i see, i heard of this test before its about teamwork but... I dont have any... Hmm*

(Y/n) :you must've figured it out didn't you well no worries for this test i will be just training your senses and how strong you are so get ready... Start!

After (y/n) said that shin immediately jump away to go hide and think of a plan. While shin was doing that (y/n) closes his eyes started sensing where shin is and finally found him, his footsteps stomps of the ground as he's running.

Shin decided to hop on a tree and think of a plan on how to get the bell. While he was planning something he noticed it was quiet... Too quiet so he started sense for any sound, (y/n)'s chakra or any vibration of his sensei's footsteps but he sense nothing. So he decided to get down from the tree he was on.

As soon as he got down his left cheek was slightly got grazed by a kunai so shin took out his own kunai and started sensing to block the other kunais that were thrown at him. Feeling a kick coming to his side he blocks it but still got kicked away.

He skid to stop and crouch down to get ready to run full speed at (y/n). Running towards his sensei shin jump to kick his sensei in the face but (y/n) block the kick, grab his foot and throw him into the open training ground since its just close ahead

Shin backflipped just in time for him to land on the ground safely. Just as shin lands on the ground (y/n) runs at him full speed that just look like a blur as (y/n) appear infront of shin surprising him as he stumbles back. As they were staring eachother down shin thought of an idea on how to take his sensei down.

Running towards (y/n), shin makes clones to go and fight shin just as his sensei is doing that shin puts up a genjustu thinking that his sensei got caught in it but what he didn't know was that he put the genjustu on a clone instead of the real who is underground. After shin puts up the genjustu, the real (y/n) comes up from the ground scaring the poor blind boy. (Y/n) grabs shin's ankle and pull him down into the hole that (y/n) came out of.

(Y/n) :your not strong enough to beat me shin but i got to admit you were sneaky when you got the bell

After (y/n) said that shin took out his right hand after a lot of struggle and show his sensei the bell he sneakily took

(Y/n) :good job shin you pass the test

(Y/n) took shin's right hand and pull the boy out

Shin:arigatō sensei

(Y/n) :your welcome now you may go home now meet me here tomorrow for sensing training

Shin:hai see you tomorrow (y/n) sensei)(waves goodbye)

After shin left (y/n) decided to check on kakashi's team on how they're doing on the test. As (y/n) was walking he finally stumbled upon the team that kakashi is doing the test on finding, after awhile of watching them i approach them after kakashi said they passed as they celebrate while sasuke just smirk.

While they were doing that kakashi noticed me and waved at me while i waved back. The three noticed that they're sensei is waving at someone and look at who he is waving at and its (y/n).

Kakashi:hey (y/n) did he passed?

(Y/n) :yeah he did im surprised your team passed as well im proud of you three dattebano

Naruto:(grin) AND I WILL MAKE YOU PROUD OF ME EVEN MORE TTEBAYO

Sasuke:hn urusai dobe

Naruto:WHAT DID YOU SAY TEME

Sakura:NARUTO DONT YELL AT SASUKE KUN

Naruto:gomen sakura chan...

(Y/n) :well come on i'll get you three ramen do want to come along kakashi nii

Kakashi:sure thanks for the invitation

(Y/n) :no problem

After (y/n) said that he goes and untie Naruto from the wooden post. As he was doing that sakura can't help but blush at the sight of (y/n) remembering the night where she was being carried bridal style in his arms while getting out of the forest. After (y/n) is done untie naruto from the post the four go and get some ramen.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Yyyyyea i have no idea how to write this so just go with what my brain told me to

Ja nē