chapter 13

The Forest Of Death

It was the next day and here is showed where the other students is gathering. Sweating with fear as they looked towards the place where they needed to go in to for the second exam.

Naruto:W-what is this place?

The scene showed a gate with tags and locks surrounding the gate from opening and within those gates was a giant forest called 'The Forest Of Death'.

Anko:this is where the second exam will take place. The 44th training grounds also known as... The Forest Of Death....

Naruto:The Forest Of Death?....

While naruto was looking at the forest as he sweats in fear. He didn't notice a... Very obvious... Rectangle rock with holes???... But after he heard the shuffling of the.... (Sigh) rectangular rock, naruto looked back to the side and saw the rock shuffling towards him.

And thats when he knew that it was konohamaru and his friends. Naruto's eye twitched on their stupidity. He tried to run away but the rectang-im just gonna say box. But the box chase after him as he keeps running away left and right, but soon stopped as he turns towards the box with his hands on his hips, as he bends forward a little.

Naruto:(points at the box) OI KONOHAMARU! What are you doing here!

Konohamaru:i should have expected that from the man i look up to. Good job detecting me kore.

And with that the box glowed up but then explode. Then it showed konohamaru and his team.

Konohamaru:(cough, cough) i think we used to much gunpowder... (Cough, cough)

As they were coughing they soon notices that naruto was looking at them like their stupid.

Moegi:the one who possesses the sex appeal of an adult and the female ninja from the senior group, moegi!

Jin:the village's most beautiful kunoichi, jin!

Udon:the one who loves dividing numbers, udon!...

Jun:(sigh) the one with the most idiotic sister in the world, jun...

Konohamaru:the village's number one genius ninja, Konohamaru!

Team konohamaru:The five of of us make... THE KONOHAMARU CORPS!

Naruto:humm? What do you five want? Im about to take the second part of the chuunin selection exam. I don't have time to play with you...

Konohamaru:We didn't come here to play!

Moegi and jin:Yeah, we came here for an interview!

Udon:yeah!...

Jun:jin just dragged me here by force

Jin:NO I DIDN'T YOU CANT MAKE UP LIES YOU KNOW!

Naruto:an interview?

Konohamaru:yeah, we were asked to do an exclusive interview on the chuunin selection exam for our academy newspaper, well except jun since jin did dragged him here kore.