Bonus Chapter

She looked up at stars which were twinkling brightly in the dark sky. The moon was smiling at her, putting its light on her beautiful face.

It's been long since she talked with her dad. She fixed her gaze at the most bright star and smiled at it as a lone tear escaped from her brown eyes.
Cold wind passed making her waist-length hair blow in the left direction.

Today she doesn't have anything to talk or to complain to her dad who is looking at his daughter from above.

She was having just a pure smile on her face.

Her smiling face was saying everything.

She took a deep breath and rubbed her arms to warm it when she felt two arms around her waist from behind. She was startled but then relaxed feeling the presence which always gives tingling sensation to her body.

She smiled, keeping her hands on his on her stomach and pressed herself against him.

He smiled, burying his face in her crook of her neck, filling his nostrils with her strawberry scent.

"You know, this scent and you always make me crazy" he said, without moving his head.

She chuckled, moving her right hand through his thick hair.

"So, how was your day?" She asked.

"Hmm, OK, like" he answered, lifting his head, still hugging her.

"And why is it okay like?"

"I missed you. Earlier I used to see you daily in the office but now only at home, " he told her making a pout.

She slightly slapped his cheek. " You are becoming naughty and also lazy"

He turned her towards him, "think whatever you want to think, but I missed you and my princess a lot," he said and pulled her soft body in his embrance where he always gets peace. She also put her hands around his back and hugged him tight. His embrance always makes her feel protected and secure.

She stiffened when she felt something wet on her shoulder. She tried to pull herself from him, but his hold was tight.

"Shourya, what happened?" She asked softly, caressing his head.

Still, she didn't get any answer from him.

"Shourya" she called him softly rubbing his back.

He lifted his head and wiped his tears with the back of his hand.

"Shourya" she held her both hands, "look at me," she ordered like a boss.

He slowly looked at her, "what happened, Shourya? Why are you crying?"

He shook his head.

"Tell, Shourya"

"I was just thinking what would I have done without you. You came in my life like a light which was brightening my life with happiness. But I was such an idiot not to see that and I wanted to put that light out of my life unaware that if I did so, my whole life would go into darkness. Through you I got real happiness, I got to feel the real love" he confessed looking at her, "I am just afraid to lose you, Khushi. I will not be able to live without you. Even thinking about a life without you brings fear in me"

She chuckled and slapped his head lightly. "Idiot, why are you thinking this nonsense, huh? I will not go anywhere leaving you and the Princess behind, even if you try to push me out of your life," she said placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

"The day I will put you out of my life will never come," he said and placed his lips on hers. After a long passionate kiss which felt as if they were in heaven, they parted away, breathing heavily.