Chapter 15

Shourya's POV

It's been five days since Khushi hasn't come to the office. Dad said she informed him that she would not come to the office as she had taken leave for fifteen days. I don't know why she wants fifteen days off.

For the past two months, I have been giving her lots of work, and to my surprise, she always completes the work on time. I don't know how. I think that girl has some magical powers.

Whenever I passed through her cabin, her cabin was always closed.

Why are you thinking about her, Shourya?

Ughhhh....concentrate on your work, Shourya.

"Hi, Shourya darling," Rahul came into my cabin and sat in front of me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hi, Shourya darling... how are you?" He asked me in a seductive tone, like a girl.

Ewww, why is he talking like a girl now? Now he has come to eat my brain.

"Rahul, why are you talking like a girl?" I asked glaring at him

"Oh ho, Shourya darling, your cake- face doll is also talking like this," he said, playing with my pen.

Not now, Rahul.

"By the way, Shourya, why is Miss. Raichandr not coming to the office?" He changed the topic.

"I am not her PA, Rahul, to know why she is not coming to the office," I said, gritting my teeth.

Why is he asking me about her?

"Why are you hating her, Shourya? She is a really nice girl. For once, you should try to talk with her nicely. She is really the sweetest girl I have ever met.... I just love her company. I wish I could have a sister like her," he said with a smile.

Now what spell does she cast on him? As far as I know him, he is not the one to praise any girl. I think that girl is working some sort of magic on my people.

"Now what spell does that girl cast on you?" I raised my voice, and he flinched a little.

"Oh god, Shourya, you scared me," he said, rubbing his chest.

This drama queen.

"She is not casting any spell on us. She has a good heart, which your so-called girlfriend doesn't have. She is way better than that cake-face doll," he added, raising his voice.

Now my anger has reached a peak. "How dare you, Rahul, compare that trash with my Samaira?" I shouted at him.

How can he compare that scumbag to my Samaira?

That girl has now dragged my best friend to her side, and I also see from the last two months that both Rahul and Dad are spending more time with that cheap girl.

"If you knew her properly, you would never say these words about her," he said, massaging his temple. I know he is suppressing his anger, but why is he taking her side?

I know, maybe that girl is trying to seduce him by showing her fake innocence. I know girls like her are characterless. They can do anything for money.

My blood was boiling in anger.

"Are you falling for her?" I asked,  balling my fist.

He shook his head and got up from his chair saying, "you will not understand," and left my cabin.

Sometimes I feel like slap that girl because of her every time there is a fight between me and Rahul. Rahul never used to fight with me like this before.