I rung up our home phone and the phone was immediately picked up.

"Hello?" My dad was the one who answered.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath. I was hoping that my mom would have picked up.

"Hi daddy." I replied cheerfully, using my little girl's voice.

"Sophia!" He barked, "Where are you? We've been trying to call for hours."

"Sorry," I apologized, "my phone is dead but why are you so worried? Mom said I can go to my friend's get together." My voice cracked at the end and I tried to calm my fast beating heart.

"Just tell me where you are." He demanded.

"No," I groaned, "I promise I'll be home in like an hour."

"Sophia." He growled.

"Fine, I'll be home in half an hour."

"Sophia!" I sighed and I gave him the address to Russell's cabin in defeat; he shared one more disappointing comment before hanging up.

I was about to put the phone away when a new message popped up.

It read:

Are you still coming over tonight?

I'm not one of those psycho girlfriends who goes through their boyfriend's phone but that text message looked too suspicious. I opened up the message and gagged when I saw it was from a girl named Kelly who he had promised to meet with after he dropped me back home.

That wasn't even the worst part; there were others like Kristen, Carly, Darlene, and—Bethany? No! That couldn't be the same Bethany that I know. I clicked on her name and I almost threw the phone across the room from what I saw. Not only was it my supposed friend Bethany but all the messages between them were naked pictures of her and naked pictures of him.

I can't believe I was being cheated on right under my nose.

I put the phone down and buried my face in my palms and started to cry.

"Sophia?" Someone called out, "are you in here?" I peaked through my fingers and sighed out of relief when I saw it was Leroy and not Brandon.

When he saw the state I was in, he rushed over to me and sat beside me on the bed. "What's wrong?" He asked.

I was still too shocked to answer him so instead I threw the phone at him which was still open to the message exchanges between Brandon and Bethany.

"Oh." He said, still looking through the messages.

"Oh?" I scoffed, "that's all you have to say?"

"Sorry," he sighed, "but Brandon is my best friend, I don't know what you would like me to say."

"How about how your best friend is a cheater and a huge fat jerk."

"But you already knew that."

"Did you know?" I asked softly.

"No." I shot him a look. "Honestly!" His arms wrapped around me and he pulled me in closer for a hug. He even let me cry on his shoulder.

After a while, I pulled away and wiped my tears away. "You probably think I'm a loser for crying like this." I sniffed.

He chuckled lightly. "Actually, quite the opposite. You are probably the coolest girl I know." I smiled and blushed in the process.

In my moment of weakness, I couldn't help myself; I pulled Leroy even closer until our lips touched and I licked his lips asking for entrance. Surprisingly, entrance was granted and our kiss became a make-out session.

He broke the kiss. "Sophia!" He protested. "We can't do this."

"Why not?" I whined.

"Because you’re best friend Sarah is my girlfriend."

"Sarah would understand."

"Would she?" He mocked.

I stood up and slipped out of red my dress, revealing my bra and thong.

"Holy shit!" He moaned, his eyes roaming my body.

I leaned in and kissed him again. This time he didn't protest. Not breaking the kiss, I managed to pull off his shirt and we made ourselves more comfortable on the bed.

It didn't take long for us to be completely naked and we entered a world of forbidden pleasure.

**

Leroy caught my hand before I had the chance to get out of his car. "Promise me that Sarah will not know about tonight." He wasn't asking, more like demanding.

"I promise."

"Good." He leaned in and caught me by surprised when his lips touched mines. Immediately, my arms wrapped around his neck and I returned the kiss.

He broke the kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded and got out of the car.

After what happened with Leroy, he offered to take me home and he would explain things to Brandon and Sarah after he gets back to the party. Of course, he would cover some things up.

Walking towards my porch, I could sense eyes watching me but I didn't turn around due to the fact I was bawling my eyes out and I didn't want Leroy to see me like this; crying was what got me in trouble last time.

I hated doing such an awful thing to my best friend.

I noticed all the lights were on including the porch light and a cop car was parked in our driveway. It was bad enough that I slept with my best friend's boyfriend but did my parents really have to call the cops on me?

My dad would probably tell the officer to arrest me.

Walking through the door, the first thing I saw was my aunt Sylvia talking to this bald, and muscular Police officer.

"Aunt Sylvia?" I gasped, my eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. "What are you doing here?"

"Sophia!" She greeted, almost sounding relief to see me. My suspicion was true when she added, "I'm so glad you're okay."

"Why wouldn't I be? Where's mom and dad?"

"Maybe you should sit down." She proposed.

"No I'm fine."

"I am so sorry honey," she cried, "your mom and dad got hit by a drunk driver."

"Are you serious?" I gasped.

"I tried to call you and I was afraid something happened to you too when you weren't picking up your phone."

"Are my parent going to be okay?"

She shook her head and I felt myself going queasy. "Nobody survived the crash."

"No!" I screamed. This cannot be happening; my parents were good people.

My body went limp and Sylvia calling my name was the last thing I heard before I was surrounded by complete darkness. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE (50)

COMMENT (10)

FOLLOW