46. Jungkook's Heartfelt Apology

Start from the beginning

Now, it's only Jungkook and Lisa, alone with Hyun playing with the toys beside him.

Jungkook occupies the place where Haru previously was sitting, which makes both of them come close with Lisa's hand brushing Jungkook's pinky finger, unintentionally.

But he doesn't say anything and let his hand stay there as he now, picks up the teddy bear and make cute noise to play with Hyun.

Lisa feels her heart come in her throat, feeling his fingers against hers.

And then again, the devil in Lisa's heart wakes up and tells her to do something mischievous.

Should I deliberately brush my fingers against his palm again?

Before she could find the answer to her question, her fingers have already found the answer as her all five fingers gather immense courage and start to brush across his long and slender fingers, slowly.

First caress.

Second caress.

Third caress.

Seeing that Jungkook is still focused on playing with Hyun, Lisa caresses his hand for the fourth time with her heartbeat getting louder with each passing second.

As she finishes her fourth caress, her fingers are about to caress for the fifth time when Jungkook speaks.

"Hyun, tell your aunt that it tickles."

The smile in Jungkook's voice goes unnoticed by her in the state of panic.

Lisa's ears perk up at the words and her cheeks redden before she withdraws her hand and is in midway air to get placed on her lap when he speaks again.

"Hyun, I didn't tell your aunt to stop, did I?"

This time, Lisa lifts her face up, which she knows for a fact that has turned red, to see Jungkook already looking at her.

Thump thump..

She shies away, making him chuckle. Suddenly, she finds the patten of circles on her Prada dress interesting.

Oh..I see, red circle is entangled with yellow and then from there, a black solid circle-

The process of discovering the pattern on her dress is interrupted,

"I am sure that if compared right now, the whole population of Korea will find me much more interesting than the pattern of circles."

Jungkook taunts.

Lisa looks up to see an annoyed bunny in front of her and then at the little baby. Sleeping.

Did Hyun have to sleep now only?

"Lisa?"

"Yes Jungkook?"

"I have something to talk about. Let's go to my room." With this, he instructs Jinhee who is already standing at the door to lay Hyun in his cradle while he rounds the bed to get on the other side, only to hold Lisa's hand.

She is not getting anything at the moment and before she has got a track of events, she already finds herself in his room.

She steps inside followed by Jungkook who shuts the door and the 'click' sound is heard, meaning that it has been locked.

Lisa just stands there, in centre of the room, awkwardly. Not knowing what to do with her being in his room, she just goes to the fetch the glass filled with water and hands it to him.

"You said you had something to talk about?" Lisa raises the glass in front of him, trying to ignore the beatings of her heart.

Jungkook notices her being nervous but still he gazes deep into her eyes which makes her look into the corner behind him.