32. Jungkook Is Aware

Third Person's POV

Lisa is still in a daze after the 'intimate' moment she shared with Jungkook. Indeed, it is the most intimate moment they have ever had in the last four months. It was the first time that Jungkook had approached her and talked to her without any shamming.

The ray of hope that took birth in her heart that day at the zoo in Busan is now flickering to grow in intensity. Although, it was just a small action of intimacy between them but it is enough for Lisa to treasure it.

"What are you thunking about?" Chae whispers next to Lisa as they all are sitting in the lounge area except for the boys who are in Jungkook's home office doing some work. Lisa just comes out of her dazed state and looks around her which makes her come back to reality.

"Ani-Aniya. Nothing, I was not thinking about anything. Noth-" Lisa just blabbers before Chae stops her. "Now you were definitely thinking about something." Lisa's eyes widen since she knows Chae can read her like an open book. "You were thinking about him, my brother-in-law, your husband-" Lisa immediately stuffs her sister's mouth with nachos. "Ch-Chae, why aren't you eating, huh? You should eat well.." Lisa makes up an excuse and then laughs awkwardly.

"That was a violent form of caring, Lili." Jennie remarks followed by Jisoo, "Yes, Chae you were saying something-"

"Aniya. She was just telling me about her shoot." Lisa smiles awkwardly which leads to Jisoo and Jennie seem a but suspicious of them but let it slide away. Just then Jin appears from the root of the staircase.

"Lisa, it was nice meeting you and you all ladies." Jin says politely with his charm which sets the three girls in a daze wuth his exiquisite handsomeness but they quickly recover and stand and bow in return except for Jisoo.

Jin expectantly looks at her to receieve her greetings when Jennie pinches the side of Jisoo's waist who then lands back into reality. "N-Ne, it was nice meeting you too, Seokjin-si." She then moves forward to shake his hand but topples over the crease of the fluffly carpet making her land directly into the buff chest of the charming man. "Ow!"
Jisoo mutters and still remains there at her spot. She slowly looks up at him making both of them share an eye contact.

"Just Jin is fine, Ms. Kim." Jin says in a low voice which makes shiver run down her spine.

"Hyung, I can drop you since.." Jimin comes to a halt as soon as he witnesses the scene in front of him. The beautiful Jisoo in the hands of the handsome Seokjin.

They look good together.

Jimin thinks and then turns his gaze away to look in another direction only to look at Rose's face staring at him. Even both of them stare intensely but then glance away with Jennie's interruption.

"Ahem ahem." Jennie coughs intentionally to bring the visual couple back to reality and unintentionally the couple in the background. Lisa, who just happens to be in the same room, notices the little eye contact her sister shared with Jimin. She then looks at Jisoo who abrubtly retreats from Jin's body and flusters. Jin maintains his usual calm demeanour and takes his leave along with Jimin who also bids his goodbyes to the girls but his stare lingers a little longer at Rose. But he quickly composes himself and then proceeds to head out with his eldest hyung.

Lisa meaningfully glances at Rose with a suggesting smile on her lips before Chae looks at her with a 'What?' look. Lisa just shakes her head and smiles before looking at Jisoo who is now blushing like a tomato.

The three girls notice this and take advantage of this situation to tease her endlessly. An hour later, the girls take their leaves and exit Jungkook's mansion.