20. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.1

Third Person's POV

The whole drive is silent since Lisa is busy contemplating how to coax Jungkook to be a little less rude to her during the upcoming week as they manveur through the silent roads of Seoul with street lights and moon lighting up the way.

And Jungkook's case is no less different. He is busy thinking what he had heard when both Jimin and Lisa were talking together. Although he was not able to hear them properly, he still managed to make out some bits here and there.

Flashback (45 minutes ago)

After the baby talk, Lisa was flustered and left to hide her blushing cheeks where as Jungkook ignored the topic and decided to go through the emails on his phone.

"Jungkook, so when do you think we'll be uncles?" Namjoon asks as he now sat beside Jungkook.

But the latter kept quiet and tried to make himself busy to avoid the topic.

"I can't wait to be the godfather of his children." Jin chuckled to which Tae objected.

"Jin hyung, I will be the godfather!"

"Fine." Jin grumbled, "but I will teach them how to be beautiful like me." He flipped his hair.

"And I will teach them how to dance like me. I can already imagine their cute little bodies dancing. Aigoo. So cute~" Hoseok said dreamily.

"I will make them tall..." Namjoon added as he slung his arm over youngest's shoulders.

"How will you do that, hyung? But before you say anything, I will teach them to run faster like me." Jimin said as he imagined little kids running after him.

"To answer your question Chim, I will tell them make them do stretching exercises." Namjoon answered.

"Yah Kim Namjoon! You better not break their bones or I'll send you to heaven!" Jin warned as the others chuckled including the Jeon family but Jungkook remianed silent.

"Hyung why do you say like that? I will love them and you are making me look like a monster-"

"Because you are a monster, Joon. You break everything when you try to do something! Have you even tried to estimate how much damage you have done to the things at home and office?" Jin reasoned.

"Hyung-" Yoongi cut Joon off.

"No wonder I can already hear them requesting me to keep them away from all of these idiots." Haru and the Jeon couple let out a hearty laughter.

"So Jungkook-" Mrs. Jeon started but Jungkook already stood up. Jungkook couldn't take it anyomore becaise he didn't want to get their hopes up. He excused himself to go out in the gardens.

After a while, Jimin excused himself too.

For 15 minutes, Jungkook sat under the tree he used to sit when he was younger. It was his safe place, a little hidden from the other's view yet giving him the complete world outside. He sat there, contemplating about how he will face his parents, sister and his hyungs who were his family after they all get to know about his marraige contract with Lisa.

He was about stand up when he heard Jimin's voice. He looked around and saw it was indeed him with Lisa. He was sobbing and Lisa patting his shoulder.

"...I decided to take the matter in my own hands. I went straight to his house after engagement and threatened to ruin his reputation by making the CCTV footage of him assaulting my assistant public, ofcourse I would morph her face. Till now I thought he realised his mistake but..." Jimin trailed off as he still sobbed lightly.