4. A Photoshoot with 'The Most Eligible Bachelor'

Jungkook's POV

It is currently 8 in the morning, as I make my way to the 47th floor. All the employees are working.

Good. Unless they don't want to get fired.

I like this. They should fear me whether it is out of respect or terror.

The sound of my heels clicking against the ornate floor causes them to look up as I leave the elevator and head towards the meeting room.

All of them stand up and bow in respect.

"Good Morning, Mr. Jeon"

"Morning, Mr.Jeon."

"Congratulations, Mr. Jeon."

I raise my hand up signalling them to stop.

Right now, as I said, I am heading towards the meeting room for the progress on our upcoming project.

Ms. Lee is on my right side while the heads of finance and marketing and the public review officer of my company, Mr. Cha are behind me.

I enter the long meeting room where one member of the inner staff standing at the door greets me.

All of the people sitting in stand up as soon as my figure enters the room.

Third Person's POV

The meeting room falls silent and waits for their CEO Jeon's signal to get the meeting started.

He is currently scrolling through his phone going through the texts from Tzuyu.

"Don't call me. Or text me." His message says and he hands over his phone to his secretary who further hands it over to the staff worker who is waiting to put it on the tray standing outside the room.

Right now there are 17 people in the room including Mr. Jeon and his secretary, heads of departments and more.

They all always get anxious whenever they are in close proximity of their boss.

Why? Because there is this intimidating aura around him which powerfully screams not to mess around him.

They all respect him because he is the sole reason for the boost in the ranking of the company. Within the span of three and a half years, he had managed to change the spot of JJK Group from #53 to #1.

And not only this, JJK Group is currently at #61 spot on Forbes World list and #17 in Asia.

They fear him to their core. One stern look from him can make shut your senses. One day, three years ago, when he was new, they were here in the same meeting room and the head of finance department had miscalculated the profit to be 27.89934 billion instead of 27.94320 billion. And that single mistake was his cue to get fired.

He was fired. ON. THE. SPOT.

JJK Group consists of vast business which includes
* Jeon Oil Corp.
* Jeon Airlines
* Jeon Group Of Hotels
* Jeon Estate and Developers

Each of them makes a rough profit of about $350 million every month.

Currently Jeon family is the richest in the country.

The meeting finally ends after lasting for two and a half hours straight without a break.

It is currently 9.45 am and now Jungkook has a photoshoot for Forbes Korea and Japan.

"Mr. Jeon, you have a photoshoot at 45th floor." Ms. Lee says while keeping up with his long strides as they head towards the elevator.

Jungkook glances at his Rolex and acquiesces this piece of schedule with a nod of his head.