Chapter LV: Made for Me

Start from the beginning

"Prove it." I whispered, leaning slightly to hover over his lips, his breath tickling my skin as the smell of a forest filled my nose.

" I whispered, leaning slightly to hover over his lips, his breath tickling my skin as the smell of a forest filled my nose

"I don't want to hurt you, Little Elf." He whispered back, brushing his lips against mine as he spoke. I shook my head.

"You won't." I told him in confidence, and not even a second later, Finn pressed his lips tightly to mine, moving them with passion. Slipping his tongue to meet mine, dancing against it as we tilted our heads. His hands moved to the back of my head, pulling me closer to him as he tilts my head back. His lips left mine, pressing down my chin to the column of my neck.

I could feel him inhale my scent as he laid me down on my back, arching his back so he didn't press against my swollen stomach

I could feel him inhale my scent as he laid me down on my back, arching his back so he didn't press against my swollen stomach. Fin moved one hand to the side of my belly, rubbing the side of it softly.

"One day- This will be caused by me." He whispered against my skin as he moved passed my collarbone. Lifting the shirt off of me, leaving me completely bare to him as he pressed open mouth kisses around my breast, massaging the other as he did. His tongue darting around my nipple as he moved further down. "No matter-" He started, dragging his lips against my skin as he moved down my body. "How many times-" He growled as he pressed both of his hands against my stomach, rubbing it as he pressed kisses all over it, "it takes." He finished as he disappeared behind my belly.

My back jerked as I felt his tongue drag up my slit, twisting around my clit at the end

My back jerked as I felt his tongue drag up my slit, twisting around my clit at the end. A growl left him as I closed my legs around him, only for his hands to flash out, gripping my thighs tightly and forcing them apart. His tongue sliding into me slowly, painfully slow. My head flung back in pleasure, feeling Finn curl his tongue in me, applying pressure to my walls as he pulled it back out. Flicking his tongue over my clit.

"Oh god!" I yelped out as Finn pulled back and bit into my thigh, his fingers moving to slide into me as I moaned out. Surely if anyone was in their rooms right now, they would hear me, even if they were two stories down and outside. Finn sucked slightly, his tongue flicking over my thigh as he drank from me, his fingers pumping in and out of me. He pulled his fangs out, dragging his tongue across where had broke my skin, moving past it and to my center, sliding his tongue in as his fingers moved back out, rolling my clit with his now wet fingers. Pumping his tongue in and out of me as my back arched, my fingers gripping the sheets under me as I turn into a moaning screaming mess. My walls tightening around his tongue as he curled it and thrusted it deeper. Pinch and pulling at my clit as my hips jerked upwards, my orgasm flooding out of me as my walls squeezed at his tongue, trying to keep it in me the best it could.

"Mmmm." Finn hummed out, sucking at my folds, pulling my juices from inside and savoring my taste. Once I had come off my high, he pulled back, moving back up my body as he pulled me to sit up too. I noticed he had removed his pants and boxers while he was hiding behind my belly. He slid behind me, lifting me up to sit on his lap, guiding himself into me slowly. I leaned back into him as I throbbed around him. My orgasm still settling as grabbed my hips and started to grind me against him. Moans leaving my lips as his lips moved to my neck, pressing kisses gently.

"You're the love of my life." He whispered as he guiding me against him, "You were made for me." Finn whispered as he dragged his tongue along my throat, "Your taste-" He pressed his nose to my throat, inhaling deeply as he pressed my hips, forcing me to have him go deeper in me. "-your smell-"  He brought his lips to my ear, pulling my earlobe into his mouth and sucking on it, before letting go and whispering against my ear. "-your blood-" He moved his mouth back down my throat, his nose nudging me slightly as I tilted my head to the side, moaning as his fangs sank into my skin. Jerking my hips back into his as I felt my walls tightening around his hard cock as he drank from me. Whimpering as he pulled his mouth from my neck, licking up the blood that had escaped. "Everything about you-" He whispered against my skin, causing goosebumps as he dragged his nose up my neck to my ear, "Was made for me." He finished. I let out a low moan as he growled against my ear, jerking his hips up into me as he locked himself against me. His cock twitching as it was drained into me, my walls milking it out of him with my own orgasm.

"I love you, Finn Mikaelson." I whispered as I panted. My head leaning back to lay on his shoulder as I breathed. Finn let out a light chuckle at my tired state, moving his nose up the column of my throat, pressing a light kiss to my jawline.

"And I love you, Hilda Alfson. Forever and Always, my little Elf. That, I promise you."