Chapter XLVII: Downtown Shopping

Klaus and I walked out of my room to see Kol, Elijah and Finn standing at the end of the hallway, waiting. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks when they looked up at us.

"Have fun?" I heard behind me. I jumped, turning around to see Damon coming out of his room. My eyes widened as I turned away from him and crashed my head into Klaus's chest in embarrassment. Damon snorted at my reaction as Klaus growled at him.

"Why is he next to Hilda's room?" Klaus asked, facing his brothers as he placed his hand on my back, rubbing small circles to soothe me.

"Klaus, it's okay." I told him, pulling away slightly. I glanced to Damon who was smirking and wiggling his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes. "Are you coming with us?" I asked him.

"Hmm Stay in this nice hotel and run the room service bill up and snacking on the hotel staff oooor go walk around town with the Originals and their Elf..." Damon said, looking to be in thought. I stared at him, waiting. "Yeah, I'm come with." He decided, walking to the others with a clap of his hands. "Let's go!" I smiled at him and shook me head, grabbing Klaus's hand and dragging him with me.

"Does he have to go?" Klaus whined as he followed us.

-

We ended up going downtown where the shops were

We ended up going downtown where the shops were. Damon ended up dragging us all into a liquor store. It was really awkward since I am over 5months pregnant, but look 7months. And Damon made sure to make it worse. Every time someone looked at me, he was make some smart remark.

"Just can't get this one to quit drinking." He told one lady. I could hear Kol and Klaus growling at him. Finn and Elijah were trying their best to ignore him as they found a nice wine collection. Kol ended up walking next to me and escorting me out of the store. I jerked slightly as a pain shot through my stomach, placing my hand on it. Kol snapped his gaze to me immediately.

"What is it? What's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I'm fine, just a bit of indigestion or something from the Taco Bell. Probably wasn't the wisest decision." I told him as I rubbed small circles on my lower stomach. Kol placed his warm hands on my stomach gently.

"Are you sure? Maybe we should go back to the hotel and rest-"

"I'm fine Kol. Please." I told him, moving my hands to grab his. "Besides, I wanted to get some ice cream. Come with me?" I asked him with a slight pout. Kol looked back at the guys walking around the store still, then nodded.

"Let me just tell the guys." I nodded as he walked in and talked to Elijah. Another sharp pain jolted through my lower stomach, causing me to grimace at it, my hand moving to rub the spot. I looked up as I noticed eyes on me. Damon was eyeing me from inside the store, his eyes moving to look at my stomach and back to my face, concern in his blue eyes. I gave him a reassuring smile as Kol came back out.

"Ready? I'm thinking Chocolate Fudge Brown in a cake cone!" I exclaimed, grabbing his arm and pulling him with me. Kol laughed at my excitement, not seeing Damon following behind us.

-

We ended up at this Ice cream parlor that had a cool mustache as its logo

We ended up at this Ice cream parlor that had a cool mustache as its logo. It really didn't make any sense, but who was I to question it? Kol got us both ice cream in a cone, mine the fudge brown chocolate and Kol ended up with Mint Chocolate chip. We had decided to walk around while eating it.

"How can someone like mint and ice cream together? Thats just crazy!" I told Kol laughing. "Like eating a candy cane and then eating ice. Absolutely Psycho." I teased. Kol laughed at me since I was making a weird face.

"Better than Fudge brownie. Who needs that much chocolate?" Kol teased back. "Besides, I am the psychotic brother. Remember, angel?" He grinned as he started to eat his cone. I laughed.

"I don't know, you are one of the more tamed of the four of you." I admitted. Kol snapped his gaze to me, shocked I said that.

"Oh am I?" He questioned. I nodded, licking the cold sugar sweet. "Hmm, might have to change that." He said with a mischievous grin.

"Now Kol-" I started but was stopped by a jolt of pain shooting through my stomach. I dropped the ice cream, letting it hit the pavement as I bent over in pain. My hand cradling my swollen stomach. Kol dropped his cone, trying to help me back up. A small scream breaking through my lips as another pain shot through me. It felt like a lightning bolt spreading through my stomach. I felt someone come up behind me, helping Kol by picking me up.

"Call your brothers. Theres a hospital a few miles from here." It was Damon. I let out another scream as my body jerked forward in his arms, crippling into a slight stiff position. "I'll meet you there." Kol let out a slight growl. "I've got her. Trust me." Damon told him sternly.

"Kol!" I whimpered out. Kol nodded pulling his phone out as Damon took off running, using his vampire speed to get to the hospital as fast as he could. I was taken back immediately, Damon forced to wait in the waiting room for my mates to arrive.