Three

Third Person POV

Mickey was sitting in the kitchen eating toast waiting for Bella to come downstairs and glaring at his father for making him do this.

The moment he saw Bella he put the other toast he was gonna eat on a plate and gave it to her before leaving the house and going to wait in his car. He saw Bella leave the house and look around so he honked his horn and she walked up to his car and he rolled down his window.

"I am going to lead you to the school, so you get in your truck and follow behind me" Mickey said then he rolled up his window before she can even open up her mouth. He watched as she got into her car so he started up his engine and began driving.

Time Skip

Mickey finally made it to school and parked in an empty spot and Bella parked right next to him. Mickey got out his car and waited for Bella to be next before he started walking.

As they were walking they heard a guy say "nice ride girly" and Mickey looked at the guy and said "say something like that again, I'll break your kneecaps".

The guy that insulted Bella truck backed away and Bella grabbed Mickey's arm tightly away to the school. "You didn't have to do that" Bella said harshly as they entered the school, "I needed to set things straight with that guy anyway, he thinks he is all high and mighty on the streets" Mickey said rolling his eyes and snatching his arm out of her grip before Bella tour guide came.

"Alright he is going to help you, so don't come to me for help about anything Isabella" Mickey said before he walked off to his class.

Time Skip

Lunch came sooner than Mickey thought it would as he found himself walking into the lunch room. He saw Bella sit down in the table that was close to the one that he was going to sit down in so he went to walk the other way but was pulled to the table by Angela.

You see Angela and Mickey have the first two classes together and their partners in both of them. So because of that they became decent friends. She also happens to help him with the classes that he misses during those periods if they finish they're work early.

Once they sat down everyone looked at him weirdly because they didn't know him and didn't understand why he was with Angela.

Bella was the only one who didn't give him a weird look she just gave him a cold one. She didn't like him at all, she didn't like that he had a better car then her, she didn't like that Charlie adopted him once she left and she now didn't like that he was trying to steal her newly made friends.

"Guys, this is Mickey, he is the sheriff's son" Angela said and Jessica, Mickey knows her name cause Angela talks about her, eyes widen big before she said "your the swan boy who never comes to school and if you do come you don't stay pass third period".

"Sup" Mickey simply said before he started talking to her and Angela about random things like tv shows while Bella just glared at Mickey before she looked outside.

"Who are they" Bella asked, the girls and Mickey looked at where Bella was staring at before the girls smiled and Angela said "the Cullens". Mickey looked at Angela, wondering why her voice sounded like that before he looked at Jessica as she said "they're Dr. And Mrs. Cullens foster kids, they moved down here from Alaska a few years ago".